Wanted - cheap wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

Yeah, my 'teg got stolen and my $1000 rims with the Parada Spec IIs are now on someone elses car. Glad I could help them out. <_<

I need some cheap wheels (GSR, HX, SI, MAYBE LS) so I can sell my car. Right now it has black steelies in the back and 14 inch silver honda rims in the front. Sweeeeeeet. Looking to spend @ $200. I just want something that matches and looks decent. Tread wear is not really important but I don't want metal showing either. No one likes showers of sparks when the test drive your car.... :D

PM me or E-mail me at Shadney@hondaswap.net
Pix own me BTW....

ill prolly be buying new rims in about 2 weeks.

ill sell ya these
s3f07b7ac44315.jpg

10 spoke 17's
they got new paradas on em though so with the tires id ask for a more then 200. if your still looking when the time comes ill get up with ya.

i am selling a full set of Millia Miglia's 17's with 2 sets of tires. one set is worn and the other is brand spankin new. i only want $650 for the full set and lug nuts. they are tuner styles and the picture can be found here.

mine are rounded not sharp, but this is the design

The picture is the one of the second series. mine are the rounded ones. i will find a scanner and show you them on my car. they are able to hold 215/40/17. but i use 205/40/17. there are no major marks on these wheels. some minor scratches. I live in Gurnee, IL. 60031. i will drop the price to 550 if the sale is fast.

Give me a call on my cell phone at 847-456-7553.
My name is Dan.

i got 4 factory 88 crx si rims/tires and 4 factory 92 civic si rims/tires..all of them for $20 just come and get them

Originally posted by kingwilly@Aug 25 2003, 03:23 AM
i got 4 factory 88 crx si rims/tires and 4 factory 92 civic si rims/tires..all of them for $20 just come and get them

You have a picture of the 4 si rims?

Back