1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Complete Engine Swap

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by VIRRUS13, Dec 7, 2007.

1. VIRRUS13

VIRRUS13 New Member

Well Im Really Desperate For A Swap For My 91 Civic Hatch. It Has The D15b1 70hp Engine In It. I Dont Care What U Have Because Anything Is Better Than What I Have. My Budget As Of Now Is $800. Im Located In Dallas, Tx Area.

2. ej2 coupe

ej2 coupe New Member

3. Filer0128

Filer0128 New Member

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30020 i would get this personally... the site is very well known on these forums and everyone has good things to say about them... their shipping for the engine is around $200-225 right now and with their prices you could get the engine for $400 a new tranny for $150 and ship it and spend around $750 which would be in your price range...

i have a stock 70hp engine in my car it sucks ass and smokes like crazy and i am about to get the same engine off hmotors just the one for a EG civic HB and a new tranny...

4. VIRRUS13

VIRRUS13 New Member

Thats cool. well thanx for the site ive checked them out. I think i might go with the one your saying or if not i might wait till next paycheck and get the D15B.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted