Wanted: Complete Engine Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VIRRUS13

Well Im Really Desperate For A Swap For My 91 Civic Hatch. It Has The D15b1 70hp Engine In It. I Dont Care What U Have Because Anything Is Better Than What I Have. My Budget As Of Now Is $800. Im Located In Dallas, Tx Area.

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30020 i would get this personally... the site is very well known on these forums and everyone has good things to say about them... their shipping for the engine is around $200-225 right now and with their prices you could get the engine for $400 a new tranny for $150 and ship it and spend around $750 which would be in your price range...

i have a stock 70hp engine in my car it sucks ass and smokes like crazy and i am about to get the same engine off hmotors just the one for a EG civic HB and a new tranny...

Thats cool. well thanx for the site ive checked them out. I think i might go with the one your saying or if not i might wait till next paycheck and get the D15B.

Back