WANTED: DC5 JDM ITR motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey if you have one or know exactly where i can find one let me know....I know JHPUSA.com sells them, but trying to get best price for my ITR...let me know...also looking for mounts to put this motor in my ITR...let me know..thanks

Originally posted by civiconroids@Nov 1 2004, 08:19 AM
Hey if you have one or know exactly where i can find one let me know....I know JHPUSA.com sells them, but trying to get best price for my ITR...let me know...also looking for mounts to put this motor in my ITR...let me know..thanks
[post=410072]Quoted post[/post]​

the cheapest k20a2-R i found on the internet is ebay for 3500 complete, i know thats hella cheap. but u probably want to buy from a site that you trust. by the way, i have a gsr and might do the same swap. anyways check this hasport out for k-series mount kits for your dc2. good luck on the project! :D

http://hasport.com/shop/product_info.php?c...products_id=119

yeah, Ive talked with brain last year or so...The last time i talked with him, he was a jerk....Ive never had a problem before that....But Ill go through someone else than him, because of that experience...I appreciate it tho...Im not planning on buying for a few more months, until i get home from Iraq..i have the money, just trying to find best deal....thanks for all info...

heh- he can be a pain in the ass, i know... but he has great motors at great prices.

Back