1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED: EF Auto to Manual conversion parts

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Jays91DXhatch, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Jays91DXhatch

Jays91DXhatch Junior Member

Hi,

I have a Auto 91 DX Hatch and i'm going to be swapping in a b series 5speed. What I would like is the parts needed to do this conversion.

I'm pretty sure I'll just mostly need the pedal assembly, I can buy a clutch cable and I'm going to be getting a short shifter and prper linkages.

Would I need anything else for the shifter..something that attaches to the car? Or is it only those 2 bolts that go through the rubber piece?

in any case..e-mail me at jerome.michaud@gmail.com if you have these parts.

Thanks,

Jay

2. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

so what do you need just the pedal ass.? i have them just im me with a offer.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

I've got the pedal assembly in my for sale thread (1st link in my signature) for $30 obo. Let me know what you'd like to pay for it and I'm sure we can work something out. They're listed about 2/3 of the way down the post.

For the shifter, you're going to need the brackets under the car that hold the shifter in place. Your shift linkage may or may not include the brackets.

Here are the pictures of the pedal set from the 90 Si:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted