1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: H22, H23, Or F20

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Akira93Accord, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Akira93Accord

Akira93Accord Junior Member

Looking for decently priced H22A, H22A1, H23, or F20B engine. The engine is to be for a 1993 Accord EX. I'm located in NY. If anyone has one lying around or knows where I can get one, let me know. I'm a college student on a budget, but my F22 is reaching the point of no return and I'm not rebuilding it. I'd prefer the H22A1 or H23 because they're USDM and hence cheaper, but if you have the H22A or F20B, please let me know. Nothing over 60kmi, please. Thanks!!

Mike

2. NIMO

NIMO Member

Try this company nippon-motors.com they have the H22A-Vtec and the F20A-DOHC, and the F20B-DOHC, they ahve a lot of stuff, they are JDM importers.

3. Kenlude

Kenlude Junior Member

Hey Mike...

I am selling my F20A with prelude S tranny... complete swap with ECU.. coz I will be going for H23A non-vtec with Turbo

so if you are still interested in getting one.. let me know..

Thanks

KEN

4. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

i can get you the H22A for about 1400 with less than 40k on it and it will be shipped to your house. that is a great motor

5. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Damn man, where were you a year ago when I spent way too much for my H22? :D

6. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

i can get any motor you want, JDM or USDM, i have a great place to get them and they come complete or just the motor, so if you want one or your buddies do just let me know, and no i am not a business

Relicdudee18@yahoo.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted