1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED!!! IN NEED OF AN H23 BLOCK, ANYONE SELLING?

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Sleepyboi925, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Sleepyboi925

Sleepyboi925 Member

Hey you guys, i need an h23 block, if there is anyone selling one, please let me know, leave a screen name or number, i am NOT looking for the head, just the bottom end, please help me out., my email is sleepyboi925@hotmail.com, thanks

2. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

jesus christ you only have to post this stuff once, i've seen you post this in like 3 different threads already, one post for one item if no one responds then no one has it dduhhh :moon: :axe: :bash: :slap: :kick: :asshat: :beat: :nutkick: :usuck:

3. Sleepyboi925

Sleepyboi925 Member

dont hate, i just really need the block like asap, this your website? if not, shut up

4. ludester1

ludester1 Member

I Might have one for ya. I already sold it and its paid off but the guy hasnt picked it up yet and has not sent responses I am selling it for $150.00 so I can get it out of here and give the guys money back since im a nice guy. needs rod bearings and rings. I live in the tacoma WA 98444 area. let me know..
    D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted