***WANTED*** looking for a POS beater car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
looking for a cheap beater car( any make, year , or model) for my brother...nothing over $600 or $700, in whatever condition i live in upstate NY zip code: 12508 willing to drive to pick just within reason...if your within the tri-state area ( NY,NJ,CT) i will come and take a look at and drive home.

my friends dad has an old school plymouth, i think it is...

it was his grandmothers, and its just sitting...
not sure if he'll part with it, but i can give him a call

i;m a little over an hour away from you...

would he be interested in a land yacht/boat of a car?

if you can change the trany in a Jeep...you can buy mine for like....a few cases of beer..... ;)

ive got an 81 fullsize chevy blazer 350 auto 4wd. runs and drives perfect but its not very good on gas and its got alot of cancer. oh and its got like an 8" lift on it so its fun getting inside. $500 takes it away

And CoreyR is up in Bristol...I think..

I have a 1991 accord Two door with a 94 single cam vtec accord engine. It needs a clutch and there is something with the door. Its actually a friends. 750 and its yours. 5 Speed. Im located in queens village, 11428

Originally posted by MXDesa@May 28 2005, 06:29 AM
I have a 1991 accord Two door with a 94 single cam vtec accord engine. It needs a clutch and there is something with the door. Its actually a friends. 750 and its yours. 5 Speed. Im located in queens village, 11428
[post=504637]Quoted post[/post]​

sent you a PM.....

hey im 16 and selling a 1990 honda civic ...the body is ok but motor needs lota work or swap....450 if ya want it i live in west haven ct email me i will sell it in an instant :D

90 prelude, needs a clutch
shitty paint
some rust
interior is ok

it's a beater

500 bucks or make an offer

Back