Wanted: manual EG coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

What's up guys. So, I'm finally ready to start on the next coupe. Only problem is, I can't find any decent ones nearby. Anyone with an EX coupe for sale ANYWHERE in CA, I'm your guy. I've got cash and am well know on this website. I am looking for a white (maybe black) manual EX coupe. Yes, I want an EX for the sunroof and power everything. Yes it needs to be a stick. No, I don't want any bodykits, rims, lights, wings or other crap. I don't give a fuck what motor is in the car because it's coming right out to make way for the b20 turbo anyway. B) I would prefer a stock car, but some LIGHT mods might be ok... ie. shocks, springs, seats, Etc. I don't visit Hondaswap that often anymore so calling my cell phone would be best. I am looking to spend $3000 or less. Call me or reply, whatever floats your boat. Thanx guys....

Shadney 925-765-3966

P.S. - I am located in the bay area, but I have friends in LA and San Diego so it doesn't matter where in california. I would maybe travel as far as AZ. :peace:

Can't help but why does it have to be a coupe. Get a hatch, you want power everything and sunroof...SI. They are also more locatable.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 16 2004, 06:11 PM
Can't help but why does it have to be a coupe. Get a hatch, you want power everything and sunroof...SI. They are also more locatable.
[post=391272]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, and after I get a red hatch I should put some black Rotas on too right???? :p j/k man, I just like the coupes for the trunk, the handling, and how they look.

well, I'm not really looking to sell mine, but if you're willing to pay enough (like 7 grand), I'll sell it to you.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Sep 20 2004, 02:15 PM
hit up the autotrader man, i was lookin' at it last night and there are quite a few eg ex's for under $3k.
[post=392572]Quoted post[/post]​

I tried autotrader.com and there are 17 EGs within 100 miles of me. About 10 were hatchbacks 4 were 4 doors and the rest were automatics. Or stock EG coupes at dealerships that are listed at $6999. Yeah fucking right. Thanxs for lookin out though guys. :thumbsup:

Back