WANTED!!! NEED B16A2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jsteezy1290

I HAVE A 00 CIVIC SI I NEED THE STOCK MOTOR WHICH IS B16A2. IN OHIO

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.hmotorsonline.com

most reputable place to buy your engine.

:werd:

$ 2250.00 Plus shipping and handling

Closest one to the stock a2 they have, even though it's obdI.
you could even buy the OBD-0 long block which is only like $600 and just transfer all your obd-2 parts onto it. that is assuming you still have your old motor.

yea i dont have it, i just want a stock motor. i was looking into puttting the 1.8 acura vtec in it. just something cheap so i can sell it

do you guys think i can just get a 92-95 b16 long from hmotors or the 88-91 longblock. i still have my tranny for my 00. will these longblocks fit plug and play or will i have to make them work and if so how?

Quoted post[/post]]
yea i dont have it, i just want a stock motor. i was looking into puttting the 1.8 acura vtec in it. just something cheap so i can sell it

do you guys think i can just get a 92-95 b16 long from hmotors or the 88-91 longblock. i still have my tranny for my 00. will these longblocks fit plug and play or will i have to make them work and if so how?

if you have the tranny from the 00, get the 89-91 it bolts up fine.
Save money :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
willl i have to do any wiring modifications
you won't need to do any wiring. if you get the 89-91 B16 you will need to get obd-2 injectors and distributor

so what if i get the 92 and up motor? b16a2 or3
92-95 is still obd-1... the only way you are going to get away with not having to add anything is if you get an obd-2(96+) B16.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
willl i have to do any wiring modifications
you won't need to do any wiring. if you get the 89-91 B16 you will need to get obd-2 injectors and distributor

so what if i get the 92 and up motor? b16a2 or3
92-95 is still obd-1... the only way you are going to get away with not having to add anything is if you get an obd-2(96+) B16.

any swap places sell this longblock?

Back