WANTED !!!!!! PARKING LOT !!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, that and the fact that airplanes use the runways, and when airplanes can't land, transportation of goods and people gets all fucked up, and airlines and carriers lose money. The only type of airport that you have even a glimmer of hope of getting to shut down for you would be some local municipal airport.

most of the airports I have been to either has a runway that is always shut down, or a few huge parking lots that nobody never uses....

I'm pretty sure an active airport will not close up bussiness for a day for car activities...

And for the security issues...I know most of the large parking lots are way far away from any plane or terminal.

but we can afford a decent bill for the use of the parking area's....

true, but danbury is not exactly LaGuardia either. mostly cessna's and shit like that...i dont even think jets use it, just prop planes. just an idea.

not sure exactly how big it is but lake compounce? they had the xtrials there a few years ago and there is a lot of parking.

wow- never thought about that lot.... hrm........

i haven't been there in years... i wonder what the condition is

Back