Wanted....Side Draft carbs...CT area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Weber's 40, 45 Mikuni 40, 44.....anything...I just need them to test something on a car...the AE86...Dolitoes fit also....however you spell it...

In the CT area...I will drive or meet up and conduct my test and send them right back or buy them flat out if they perform the way I want....

I need to try diffent sizes and jets....I don't care about manifolds or linkages...I just need to see if the problem with the AE86 is a carb problem, venturie problem, or jet problem. I have a drift event on the 17th of Nov.....and I'd like to find out what set-up I will need to buy for jet and venturie sizes....or my carbs are screwed and don't flow right no matter how many times I've cleaned them....and I'll have to buy different ones.

What makes me concerned is I ran into a guy that has the same setup....except a little higher compression ratio...and the carbs he has can't keep up to the engine....if the engine I built is close to the same way...then I will be completely screwed on the tuning....and I might have to go ITB's......

I'll pay shipping both ways...and they will be returned in a better condition than the way I received them....clean that is...to an exstent....I'm not a polish type guy...I just want to see power and not bling.

I just want to bolt up what you have, drive the car, and see what happens with a different size....and then note what is different , and get them back to you with a small renters fee if needed...hehe

Back