wanted : stock 5th gen civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey guys im looking for a stock 5th gen. looking for either a cx, vx, and possibly lx depending on condition. i dont want a modified car. i will just use it as a beater to drive back and forth from college while i rebuild the rex. i want a stock car that i wont have to worry about. looking for one in good condition, no major damage/dents. must run good. im looking to spend about 2500-3000. im concentrating my search in MD and preferably one that is already inspected in MD, will go out of state depending on price and condition (trying to get a car MD inspected from out of state is a bitch). i will not consider anything further then 1 state out of MD (VA, WV, PA, DE, NJ) unless you drive it to me. if its out of state i must have proof that it was inspected in your state before i will consider it. ive had too many issues where people said it would pass but it turned out to be a pain in the ass.

im located in baltimore. if anyone has what im looking for or has a friend who has what im looking for please either leave a post, IM me, PM me, email me. thanks. :)

i know its a little farther, and its in your price range, its a 95 civic dx, 5 speed, check it out at www.cardomain.com/id/zc_hatch its at the bottome, its my cousins car, i know he will let it go for 2500, maybe less, the only thing is that it dont have the 17's on it, it has 95 gsr wheels
joe

zc hatch - where is he located? how many miles? and if he took that wing off and put the stock taillights on on and got it inspected i might be interested

ryan - thats way too many miles. especially coming from a dealer, they always fuck you over with a car that looks nice but will die in a year or less. i prefer to stick with private sellers

bump

they dont do inspections in our state, he has the stock tail lites to go with it, he is also looking for a white trunk to take the wing off. the miles are high i think around 175k, but im not 100% sure. the car is located in central indiana
joe

Is atlanta too far? ive got a 92 civic lx, and basically it would be perfect for commuting (its what i use it for). Car is near perfect, white 4dr 5 spd, 139k, 3200, email me KineticRcR@AOL.com if interested

just buy my car save you the time and effort of doing anything other then tuning the key =) heehhehe

bump for you

i would love to have your car, and ill take it if you will let it go for 3g's haha. im just looking for a beater really, or a decent car to drive around while i work on the rex.

you could give me 3K cash then take out a car loan you should beable to get 5K then you could take out a unsecured loan up to 3500 bucks lets see thats...

$11500 Im willing to let it go for 500 under my asking price since you are local and would be easier to deal with =)
plus I could hunt you down and kill you if I see pictures of my car riced up =)

haha. thats too much money and work for a 300 hp beater. lol.

ok if you give me 13K cash I will have the car put out 380WHP before I hand the keys to you

lets see thats about... 430-440 flywheel horsepower?

Back