Wanted stock air cleaner box/hoses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Angus

I just got my '92 Civic EX on the road. This is a stock D16Z6 except for the air cleaner system. I do not want the broken air tube and cone filter, its too noisy for this car. Does anyone have the complete air filter cleaner system with hoses?

Thanks, Angus

I thought some of you would have the stock system laying around. I'm not sure what they are worth? I know the cone filter/tube thing is anoying for a family mileage car. Is $25 complete out of line? Add for shipping to 66202 (KS) and I can Paypal quick.

Angus

Hey buddy I'm over at my friends house now and hes got one for ya if you want. He said 25 + ship sounds fair. He set it aside, so let me know. I'm located in Indiana, PayPal verified, and I can do the transaction for him. LMK, thanks

I have one out of an EF. Don't know if it will work or not. You pay shipping and it's yours if it will work with the application.

92 - 95 d16z6 oem intake

hey angus i will soon be swapping my stock intake system to a aftermarket intake, when i do i'll let ya know and i could do it for $25 + shipping. or, if u paypal me the money now, i can order my new intake and when it comes in i can send u the oem one. pm me for more info.

Back