Wanted; Stock integra shift knob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Thats right, I need the big fighter grip handle off of the integras (At least the same as mine). My mom got a hand condition a while back and the surgery left her with RSD in the right hand, she can't open it anymore or really use it that well. Also she hasn't driven a 5 speed car for more than a few minutes without her hand hurting. Which is sad because she had it for a day going to work and came back smiling and said simply, "your car is fun", and went inside. I want to make a mold of her hand and I am getting a friend of mine to make a rubber grip that will fit her hand, but I need that grip shifter to make the center part of the moulding.

With all this said I am in a very very tight money situation right now because I am about to move into an apartment. I would like to get one of these for $10 shipped, and it can even have knicks scratches out of it because it will be covered in the mould.

I might have my stock one from my '97 civic. I don't know if it's different from the Integra, but if I can find it, and you want it, I'll send it to you for free.

i have one from a 99 gsr in black leather.

its fatter than the ls shift nob that I am now using, I'll help you out cause its for your MOM, just pay for shipping. I'll have pictures for you if needed

Awesome, I got one on the way, thanks a lot everyone... I'll post pictures when its done.

package has been sent, you should see it weds or thursday. tracking number has been emailed to you

:thumbsup: hope it helps out your mom, and hope she gets better

Back