1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted; Stock integra shift knob

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by wanderinman, Sep 17, 2005.

1. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

Thats right, I need the big fighter grip handle off of the integras (At least the same as mine). My mom got a hand condition a while back and the surgery left her with RSD in the right hand, she can't open it anymore or really use it that well. Also she hasn't driven a 5 speed car for more than a few minutes without her hand hurting. Which is sad because she had it for a day going to work and came back smiling and said simply, "your car is fun", and went inside. I want to make a mold of her hand and I am getting a friend of mine to make a rubber grip that will fit her hand, but I need that grip shifter to make the center part of the moulding.

With all this said I am in a very very tight money situation right now because I am about to move into an apartment. I would like to get one of these for $10 shipped, and it can even have knicks scratches out of it because it will be covered in the mould.

2. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

Sorry to hear about her misfortune man, good idea, but sorry I can't help ya.

3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

If I had an extra one, I'd just send it your way. I dont though... good luck.

4. wanderinman

Thanks, bump to the top.

5. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA
    I might have my stock one from my '97 civic. I don't know if it's different from the Integra, but if I can find it, and you want it, I'll send it to you for free.

6. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

i have one from a 99 gsr in black leather.

its fatter than the ls shift nob that I am now using, I'll help you out cause its for your MOM, just pay for shipping. I'll have pictures for you if needed

7. wanderinman

Awesome, I got one on the way, thanks a lot everyone... I'll post pictures when its done.

8. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

package has been sent, you should see it weds or thursday. tracking number has been emailed to you

:thumbsup: hope it helps out your mom, and hope she gets better

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted