1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WI Wanted: Stock rim

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by RapidsChic, Feb 25, 2010.

1. RapidsChic

RapidsChic New Member

I need 1(one) stock rim pictured below.

[​IMG]

2. schleht

schleht Automotive Addict

GSR Stock Wheels

I know it's not exactly what you were looking for but, I have a set of Integra GSR Stock wheels but. One is cracked and needs a easy repair and are 5-spoke style wheels just look alot better IMHO that the stock ones you are looking for. Thanks.

3. RapidsChic

RapidsChic New Member

I'm using the wheels for auto cross and need stock (or stock size) for my car if I want to stay in stock class (which I do). Appearance is not an issue for me, I already have sexy rims for the car (I just can't run them in stock class).

I have 3 good rims and just need one more.

I've also never been a fan of cracked rims. I just don't trust that they will hold even if the weld is amazing.

4. RapidsChic

RapidsChic New Member

I'd prefer to have the same rim that is pictured about, however, if someone has a different rim that is the same size that will work too.

5. schleht

You don't have local junkyards? At a local yard called Pick-A-Part near my house I see those type stock honda wheels all the time. Go do a google search for junkyards in your area.

6. RapidsChic

RapidsChic New Member

Of course we have local junkyards, yes I'm familiar with them and don't need to do a google search, I also do know what a do it yourself junkyard is.

The problem is, I work several jobs and go to school full-time. I haven't had time to get to a junkyard yet (I was planning on it sometime in the future) and it's easier and less time consuming to post a picture on the forum to see if someone happens to have what I'm looking for.

Thanks for being snarking and assuming I'm an idiot, I really do appreciate it.

7. Magana559

Magana559 The Warden

wow really? with that attitude you will never get anywere. he was giving you a pointer, not snarking you and calling you a idiot.

8. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Not to call you a flaming retard, but have you hit ebay?

Also, what is it off of? I can't identify it off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to dig around to find out..

9. RapidsChic

RapidsChic New Member

I have not been able to find it on ebay, I've been looking for a little while.

It is off of a Del Sol (I believe a 1994).

10. schleht

Thanks, I don't have to say anything you summed it up well :mellow:.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted