Wanted To Buy 1988-1991 CRX around Oklahoma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amadeos_2002

The topic says it all. I would like to buy a crx and am possibly willing to travel to any of the surrounding states to purchase the car and drive it home. Therefore, said car must be in fair to good working order for transport home, I don't want to tow anything. Please have pics!
thanks for reading

matt

p/s

you can pm me or write to my e-mail amadeos_2002_2002@yahoo.com

how much you looking to spend? I might sell mine for the right price, I am in colorado, so not to far of a drive for you

I was wanting to spend 2k-3k. I might have found one in Tulsa that currently belongs to a friend and he will let me make payments on it...

Let me know how much you want. Any pics???

thanks

matt

Are you apart of free paid legal??? :) I was going to get into that but decided not to. Have a friend in tulsa that says that he's doing well off of it...

Actually, I just found some of your pics. Nice engine, by the way.

Quoted post[/post]]
I was wanting to spend 2k-3k. I might have found one in Tulsa that currently belongs to a friend and he will let me make payments on it...

Let me know how much you want. Any pics???

thanks

matt

Are you apart of free paid legal??? :) I was going to get into that but decided not to. Have a friend in tulsa that says that he's doing well off of it...

Actually, I just found some of your pics. Nice engine, by the way.
:laugh: the way my car sit now I would take 4000 for it, and yes I have several pictures of it on my garage and in my gallery. I like rocking the b16 in the rex. if I keep it or sell it I have a turbo that I was planning on putting on the car also.

yes I am part of prepaid legal, and yes you can make some good money with them, the corporate office is
in ada, okahoma. so really close to you.

well good luck if you get your friends crx

DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0460.jpg

DSCN0462.jpg

$3500 and it's yours.

More pics and info: http://www.geocities.com/martini_with_olives/index.html

Back