wanted to buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16crxsi

team ugly
im looking for a turbo kit for my b16 crx. interested in full kits or individual parts to make a custom setup. let me know if anyone has somthing thanks

I have the Greddy kit fabbed from a 99 Civic SI on my B16 CR-X. It saw approx. 3000 miles from me. Includes the Manifold/downpipe, 18G all necessary piping. Custom oil catch tank, Rc 310's, Greddy BOV, LARGE Greddy Front Mount, I will also swap you crossmember's. I had mine cut and welded. Which would make it a simple swap for you. I am in Ohio and would ship USPS unless you could pick up. I paid 2300 for the kit and another 500 for someone to cut and weld the pipes and crossmember. Make a fair offer shipped(include insurance) and I would sent it out tomorrow. For the right price I will also include my Greddy turbo timer. You can see a few pictures at http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540/2 If you are interested please email me at rollmodel_777@hotmail.com I don't ever check my private messages. Thanks,
Ray

Back