Wanted to trade 87 supra project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

taternuts

Lost Soul
I have a 87 Supra turbo targa top that needs TLC and then some more. I go to school around trip almost hundred miles a day and drive a 6 cyclinder lifted wrangler, Rent or gas? The car was bought from my friend after he sent the motor to be rebulit. Instead of just letting someone take out the motor and install it he would do it himself. After getting the block and head a month later he was on to some thing else. So I got a Motor with a really great rebuilt motor and head. HKS metal head gasket and down pipe. Greddy intercooler, blitz type s, K&N air filter kit, FAL dual fan, new hoses, seals, belts, radiator. Also is carbon fiber hood, ICW 17" rims, new carpet. Starts and drives, but wants to start to stall when engine warms. Vac. and cooling lines everywhere. Needs drivers seat but has been getting gray in and tan out on inside. Some items still tan, did get newer climate controls. No exhaust and tires have low tread and needs VPCs. Looking for CRX or consider civic for trade for supra and money as balancer. Live in Berkeley Springs West Virginia 25411 about a Hour and a half west of Washington D.C. Pics and info. on SINRACING.COM email me at sinracing@Hondaswap.net or realsinracing@hotmail.com I have owned two CRXs and two hatchbacks there so easy to work on and fun to drive. All my years in hondas only problem two coil packs out of four hondas Please help Thanks Jason

I would normally jump on this, but I've decided to actually look for an older Supra (82 or 83)

So a word of advice: This car is worth WAY more in parts than it is together. Keep that engine out of the car, get those tan interior bits together (Tan is a rare color) and part 'er out. You'll make 3 times the money with the seperate sales of the wheels, engine and bits, and interior. (Include the targa, hatch and side trims). It's all minor stuff to uninstall. Cart the shell away.

Back