1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted turbokit

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by kepsus, Oct 17, 2003.

1. kepsus

kepsus Junior Member

hi (sorry for my bad english), i own a integra type-r, and i am looking for a complete turbokit. is they some special kit they are better than others.
    My car has a stock motor, so i was looking for a bolt on kit.

Kenneth K.
    Denmark

2. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

i can get you a brand new Drag turbo kit for your type R with everything you need to boost with an intercooler...for $2900 and it also comes with a blow off valve. the turbo is a t3/t4

3. SolLess16

SolLess16 Senior Member

hey i got a complete turbo kit for your type r that i was gunna run on mine - its a verynice kit - im asking 2400 - pm me if your interested

4. integramic

integramic Member

I have a garrett t3/t4 turbo and manifold with spearco drag intercooler and turbonetic wastegate for 1000 if interested. You would need to buy the piping including downpipe and lines. Let m eknow. Thanks. Integramic34@aol.com

5. kepsus

kepsus Junior Member

hey, can u tell me what u turbo kit inclued. intercoler / a chip / and so on , is it complet to bolt on, or have i to buy anything else. and how many psi does the kit drive with. and do u know what i will gain in HP. And last do u know the shipping price to denmark

Best regards kenneth k

ps, if u got any picture of the kit please email it to profclean@profclean.dk

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted