1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED- Used Crappy Sumitomo V6 wires!!!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Jacin, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Jacin

Jacin New Member

Hey Guys, I KNOW I sound like a total wingnut. Several years ago I was at a boneyard and spotted some wires that would work perfect on one of my projects. They were HONDA V-6 SUMITOMO 1994 spark plug wires. All's I need is one but I'll buy your set if the price is right - I mean - you were just going to throw them away any how - right???

All I really need are the dust boots and extenders - the wires will of course be replaced.

So anyone got a wire laying around???

Yes I realize how ridiculous this sounds - who on earth wants a USED plug wire.:eek:

For the morbidly curious - I am building a Nostalgic Front Engine dragster - I've run these reworked Honda wires on several other early hemi engines - my buddy used to work for a Honda dealer and would get them for free. Somehow I ended up being one short on my digger. There's a FOOT of snow here and I already spent one afternoon looking in the boneyard - no luck.

Drop me a line jbarnes8@mindspring.com if you can help.

Thanks, Jacin
Draft saved Draft deleted