Wanting Experienced help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WorKinProcceSS

Ok, so I just bought a 94 prelude off a guy and it had a F series engine in it. Had being the key word since the guy failed to tell me that it had a manual radiator fan in it..bad bad things happend. oh well i was planning on putting a h22 in it anyways and this gave me the incentive to speed up the process. I have a few questions since i'm fairly new and trying to get into building this prelude up to the best i can make it.
#1 what is the best engine i can put into this prelude..I am planning on eiother buying a completely new one or buying a used one w/ low mileage and rebuilding it w/ good parts such as JDM (my friend tells me that JDM Powerhouse is top of the line so if anyone has a 2nd opinion on this feel free to enlighten me plz) for the best possible performance.

The car already has an OBX exhaust on it cold air intake and custom headers..not sure of the brand but if anyone has an opinion on the best headers for this car plz let me in on the scoop.

I am basically trying to get information on what parts i can get for this car from experienced tuners since i am just now getting into the scene and trying to learn as much as possible. I plan on dedicate'n myself to this car until I canoot possibly do anything to make it better so plz if you have opinions or anything holler at me.

Also if anyone lives in the midwest (I live in oklahoma) and knows where i can get these parts and especially the engine at a decent price holler at me.

hmotorsonline.com is the best bang for the buck.

id recommend getting the full engine, transmission, ecu and lsd. you wont regret it. its a little pricey but worth every penny. i wish i had gotten the lsd tranny now that ive had the h22 for a year.

n e way...most of the experienced members on this site will tell you hmotorsonline is the way to go.

you can definitely rebuild it, but i doubt that your CAI or your header will work (your exhaust should be okay).

its a good swap, but itll take some cash to do it right.

the f22 doesnt belong in that car...its a sin really.

Awesome thx I checked the site out and it looks like I'm gonna be working alot of overtime this month to grab that full swap package. I appreciate the info..prices look way better than alot of these other places and seems pretty legit.

Ya, I agree that that freakin F seires should never have been in this car..glad I blew the thing up kinda..gives me a bit more initiative to start my upgrade'n a lil faster.

Back