wanting to lower the del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you want matched suspension on 4 corners

otherwise you risk upsetting the balance of the car making it unstable in corners

So what might be a suggestion if the rear comes out even higher, dont want the jack rabbit look.

Simple, perfect fix..

Neuspeed sport springs. ($250ish shipped, less if you shop around) Will drop the car about 1.8", the fender gaps will line up, and you will have a great set of springs that have an oem feel, but firm up in the corners. No gambles here, just an incredible set of springs. Later, toss on some KYB AGX struts and you'll smile from ear to ear.

pro kits are nice, it will ride pretty much like stock but with a little tighter feel in corners. the only thing is that they dont lower it much... i put some on an integra one time, it only lowered it 1" so there was still a decent gap over the tires. i doubt you will have a problem with the front being higher than the back. it should sit level.

See this is what i am dealing with

Attachments

• 121.JPG
    121.JPG
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 126.JPG
    126.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 248
your stock suspension is worn and the springs are shot

the pro kit will correct that

i really recommend getting some AGXs or something now and only having to take the suspension apart and get it aligned one time instead of wasting the time and money later doing it all over again

Got the Eibach springs in and the struts are supposed to be here tomorrow, got the fronts all broke down and went to the rears and on the first bolt on the bottom of the strut it was i suppose froze because the bolt and the rubber around it started turning, spitting out small chunks of rubber. Of course nobody around here has a bushing kit in stock. What do i do now save up andorder an energy susp bushing kit or just get a set of lower control arms off of ebay? Looks like they all come with all the bushings.

is is possible to just sawzall th bolt , torch the remains and press in a new bushing without taking the arm off or am i just better off replacing the arm?

Back