War Sims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Well speaning of old school games, Shingin the Ruler and Nob's Ambition were some of my favortie games on the old nes. Then came the Snses and Rise of the pheonix, Nob's Amibtion 2, Liberty or death, etc. I think I was born to be a warlord, to bad fudelism died out ages ago. I just finished Kessen 2 and was wondering if there was anything else out there I missed.

And if anyone gets bored and wants to link up and play Age of Mythology or Rise of Nations I'm all game, just PM me and we'll set something up...

there was "castles" for the dos pc...

dont know if the civilization series whets your pallet...

never heard of those games...but if anyone believes they can beat me in Starcraft: Broodwar, im all game in playing you over battle.net...
game kinda sucks, but fun

man i haven't played Brood War in like 2 years.. i should re install it and start playing again. i was really into the use map settings games though :)

i play diablo 2 (not so often anymore)
Medal of honor: allied assault (1st person shooter)
Call of Duty(first person shooter)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 22 2004, 12:29 PM
man i haven't played Brood War in like 2 years.. i should re install it and start playing again. i was really into the use map settings games though :)

i play diablo 2 (not so often anymore)
Medal of honor: allied assault (1st person shooter)
Call of Duty(first person shooter)

yea use map settings is the shiznit...people have made alot of really good ones recently

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 22 2004, 12:04 PM
never heard of those games...but if anyone believes they can beat me in Starcraft: Broodwar, im all game in playing you over battle.net...
game kinda sucks, but fun

ill play you in regular starcraft. not tonight though, maybe tomorrow. i need to find my cd's. hit me up on aim iRomeo256.

Back