warning for those looking to buy a JDM engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude, just fucking hire someone to find out where that fuck lives and beat the shit out of him a few times in the head with a baseball bat. you wont kill him, so its no premeditated murder, and the fuck will have something to think about for the next few weeks he is in a coma....

shit. whats the big deal? quit fukcing crying about it, and either retain an attorney or go after the guy on the streets.

and keep your fucking mouth shut, and all will be good :D

know thine enemy and dispose of him in the proper manner.

Holy crap, I just had a thread about them a few days ago, too.

And hondaswap shows their banner? <_<

haha at least the guy that owns totaljdm is owning them pretty bad...at least he soon will be.

I am more shocked that Honda-Tech still has them listed as sponsors.

i just read all those replies from those posts. i think its funny how those guys are trying to deface TotalJDM, but have only hurt their own 'reputation'.

The thing that really sucks though, is the TotalJDM guy has no way of knowing how many websites (or where ever else) messages like that about his company have been posted. I feel for him.

-Chris

it would suck even more if it was ficticous "sp

I believe people used to say that there is no such thing as Bad Publicity?? who knows.

all I know is that HT thread is uber long.

Confirm Refund Offer

Please carefully confirm the details of your refund offer. Once you click Process Refund the funds will be transferred to the buyer.

Transaction ID:
xxxxx
Name:
Japan Star, Incv
Email:
info@japanstarmotor.com
Original Amount:
$130.00 USD
Gross Refund Amount:
$130.00 USD
Net Refund Amount:
$125.93 USD
Fee Refunded:
$4.07 USD
Source of Funds:
PayPal balance
Note:
If your PayPal account balance does not have sufficient funds to cover the refund, PayPal will transfer funds from your default bank account.
Note to Buyer:
After reading this thread: http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=801338 I have made a decision to pull your ad and refund your advertising fee. I'm sorry, but I will not promote unethical businesses on hondaswap.com Any questions, email me. -Brian

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Mar 18 2004, 07:19 AM
DOH. See if TotalJDM wants to advertise... I need a BlueBird SR20DET engine. ;)

:withstupid: I'm sure he'd be happy to do so with over 10000 users on this site and all. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 18 2004, 06:27 AM-->
@Mar 18 2004, 07:19 AM
DOH. See if TotalJDM wants to advertise... I need a BlueBird SR20DET engine. ;)

:withstupid: I'm sure he'd be happy to do so with over 10000 users on this site and all. :thumbsup:

:withstupid: too.

I'm sure TotalJDM will pay you what you paid Japanstar if you show them what you did.

Back