Warning System

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wycked Sniper

I have to admit, the warning system seems like a fairly nice addition. I just have a few questions. 1.) How is the warning system added to a nic (I guess I mean more like am I the only one besides mods that can see my warning percentage?) I was looking at a previous post asking about the warning system under their name, but I couldn't see it. So, I'm assuming that the percentage is only viewable by the individual posting? 2.) When a time amount ban is in effect, does the website simply not allow entry (or does it not allow you to sign in and post)? 3.) Are moderators exempt from the warning system or are they simply warned by other mods? Thanks for the time, just wanted to get a more clear understanding of how it works.

Good questions. I too need to know these things to further my hondaswap.com ability.

mods/admins can see everyones.

members should be able to see thier own, and no more

click the 0% (hopefully its still there) and you can see who warned you and for what reason.

read the sticky at the top of this forum for more info on warning.

Admins are expempt, but moderators are not. I would expect that they control themselves and not just go back and forth warnign each other... christ, who knows....

when you are banned or suspensded, your account will not work, and you will not be able to view if you are logged in or have logged in previously on said machine.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 23 2003, 01:37 PM
hello and welcome to Clubsi.....

members with attitudes like your's brought us here. thank no one but yourselves.

can i plz be the first one to be warned? :D

.. dont make me threadjack or own this thread :lol:

Back