Warning to ALL men.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called -(Beer)- The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's
savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this 'Beer' and the women administering it... there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book. :beer:

So that is what happend in my case. I need to look more into these support groups.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 27 2004, 05:45 PM
Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

Now I wish I could find some slut to get me drunk. :( I suck at women

Yikes.....

I fucked some beat chunky bitch once, pissed in her ass then kicked her in the face, she looked better with a shinner.

you're such a fuckin drunk Milan... lol

new years day 2003 i was so wasted at a 5 dollars drink cup night(5 dollars gets all the tap beer and bar pour from 9 to 12) a thick chick talked me in to having her drive me home. i dont remember much but when i woke up she was naked in my bed and i was too. after dropping her off at her home she said she would call me later.... i was like yeah.... ok. i dont remember giving her my number... that night the calls started and did not stop for a month. i am not talking about one call here and there i am talking every 5 minutes. it was crazy shit. i got to thank my friend chris for helping me with making her stop.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 27 2004, 07:58 PM
new years day 2003 i was so wasted at a 5 dollars drink cup night(5 dollars gets all the tap beer and bar pour from 9 to 12) a thick chick talked me in to having her drive me home. i dont remember much but when i woke up she was naked in my bed and i was too. after dropping her off at her home she said she would call me later.... i was like yeah.... ok. i dont remember giving her my number... that night the calls started and did not stop for a month. i am not talking about one call here and there i am talking every 5 minutes. it was crazy shit. i got to thank my friend chris for helping me with making her stop.

Damn, you gave her the good shit!!! You should have held back a little. :lmao:

A few years back, I was at a party. I was so fucking wasted I just about passed out in the recliner of the living room. It wasn't my house. I was walking through the kitchen after staving off this tired spell. This girl was standing in the kitchen, and somehow I talked her into a short trip to the bathroom. She gave me one of the best blowjobs ever, seriously. When she finished, or me, however you look at it, I said "thank you." I walked back in the living room and passed out. Funny. She didn't call me for some reason. :huh:

you damn right,,,,,,an educated career driven drunk...........fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!

OIPquitspamming.jpg

Stop posting whoring, Milan! :)

Back