Was a Cart post...but now a Z cruise post...10/2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
In....

And I'll have a few Z buddies there, and a BBQ at Hubbard park afterwards...

Ahh well.....

It looks like me and a guy from the New England Z club will set up a cruise...

But we will meet at the Autocross in bristol at 10:00-11:00, watch everyone drive for a while and then cruise around to find a nice curvy back road...(B and the local guys...Please help me on this) then head to Hubbard park and see if there is a fire pit or BBQ available....if not, then we'll head to my house and use my neighbors gas grill, and hang out for the rest of the day...so far 10 Z's are in for the meet...coming from NY and MA..

So fill me in on some sweet roads to hit from Bristol...to Meriden....not direct.....and has some curves and sceenery.....

tri state is by invite i think, but im doing swap work this weekend so i cant go, then getting the talon towed :) then picking up my winter beater.

from bristol to meriden there really isnt much that i would call "fun" or really worth it... any roads that are a little fun are too short
for fun roads you really need to head to the north west corner
a good ride would be up to the barkhamstead res in new hartford... good place for pictures and such too :) then head back down to meriden
lots of nice roads out that way, not much traffic, good scenery

That sounds cool, I'll look it up on yahoo maps...

And I found this...

October 2, Bristol. Mum Festival Auto Show, Firestone Building Products, James P. Casey Road, 11AM-4PM, Top 50 Awards, Free Entry, Food And Music With Festival, Sponsored By Bristol Auto Club, Info: Harvey Wilson, 20 Highland Road, Terryville, CT, 06786, (860) 589-6895, harvey_wilson2003@yahoo.com

looks like that place might be hopping Sunday... :)

202 to Limerock. Then hit up the Tractor Museum across from Kent Falls. Pretty ride is teh done.

Well, we met up at the Cart event....hung there for a few hours...then cruised over to Hubbard park, had a BBQ, and then went up to the Castle...did a photoshoot...and chilled....great meet...

The weather is still perfect, the park was awesome, and soon the leaves will change...so lets get a HS meet set up in the park real soon...

Some pics of Z's :cool:

Back