Was a good time..until......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CDelgado

So I was having a great time. Came back from eating sushi at around 10 pm lin San Diego with 5 friends in the CE1. Got on base and passed the guard, slowed down for the speed bump and BAM!! Part of the pipping grabs a hold of the metal bump area and rips my wagons system from catback and takes it all off. Imagine that shit! I'm so freaking upset!! Now I gotta go to a shop to have it welded back on & right now is not the greatest time b/c the family is coming out to SD.... SOB!! ... I'll post pics up of what came off later after class. I just needed to vent....

exhaust.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

thats nothing
my friend hit a bump on his mustang and when it ripped one of the muffelers off it folded a piece of flowmaster 3 inch exhaust right in half over the rear end
kinked it straight shut

had my exhaust break off right before the silencer on the way to e-town
drove the whole damn way with an open header (well... open cat) B18C/R... switching lobes and everything :)

i thought my ears were going to bleed when i opened it up in the tunnel-ish section getting on to the lower level of the GW lmmfao :D

I was on a date once. We went out of town to go clubbing. Left for the night....things are going good (aka looks like I'm gettin sum!) and i was on the streets heading for the highway. I could see up ahead that there were a few of those big 4X8 metal sheets on the road b/c they were doing underground work or whatever. We've all seen them and they can jolt you pretty good in a lowered Honda. Well this one was sticking out like a mo-fo. I mean this one was seated really really high. I slowed down and gave her the heads up.

BAMM!! Ok....been here....but...what...thats loud. My exhaust was rumbling off the chain. I stopped...took out my mag light/weapon to see that the plate cut right through my high $ GReddy Exhaust resonator after the cat converter. It slice it from front of car to back like a knife through butter. I had to roll 50 miles home with it wide wide wide open. But no worries fellas, I still got some tingy-tang at the end of the night.

Back