was anyone in orlando at the crx gathering on Sat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

90crxb16a

i went, just woundering if anyone else was there. ill post a web page later

like 60 or so crx's all lined up

0 rice 100% go fast

never saw so many swaps in one place. couple of nice ls/vtec/turbo/Nos

any 1st gens? swapping a b series into that platform is respectful. too many 2nd gens around.

1st gen Ownzz if you go to the trouble to swap. but it is a bitch, trust me i looked into it seriously when i had my '85 CRX

i saw about 6 or so(1st gens)

couple had b's in them. i dont car for the look of the 1st gens but they look like thay would be a blast to drive.

i went, just woundering if anyone else was there. ill post a web page later

like 60 or so crx's all lined up

0 rice 100% go fast

never saw so many swaps in one place. couple of nice ls/vtec/turbo/Nos

There was one word in your post that makes this :bs:

It is Nitrous not NOS, and if that was how they said it with all these rexes, RICE.

fuck you franky p.

you dont know what you are talking about.

im getting sick of this forum due to the dumb-fucks that sit around looking for there own version of liars

i did not post this for you to call me a liar. i posted this to find out if anyone here went to the show.

so come over and call me a liar to my face so i can round kick the teeth through the back of your head.......cunt

ls/vtec/turbo/Nitrous<-------ooohhh now its true??????????? idiot

oh yea... all the ricers i know have ls/vtecs with turbo........cunt

so a crx'er adds a go fast product to their car and its rice? :roll:

they practically have nos. its written on the bottle. even better if the bottle is bolted down into the car and connected up.

my past crx, with its patented snow body kit.
aaa.sized.jpg

the two nicest crx's in CT. each owned by a good friend of mine, and they frequent the board.
aai.sized.jpg

aau.sized.jpg

EDIT: Frankie, you joined like last month and nearly have 1000 posts. get a life, seriously.

hey green92

is the wheel base shorter on the 1st gens? if so have you driven a 2nd gen?

what is the driving difference?

mike

ps nice crx's

the 1g and 2g are totally different cars. 2g has independent rear i believe. 1g has a solid rear axle much like the 1g teg. i havent driven many 2g crx's to make a comparison. 1g all the way baby.

"NOS" is on the bottle because that is the name of the company that provides the Nitrous kit, just like "Zex" and "Nitrous Express," do you call it "Zex" too?. Now, why is there a need to go and talk all this about me. Did I say "you were a fucking asshole bitch who sucks on cock all day while your mom shoves her fist up your ass?" No I did not. So why must you say what you did. All I said was that it is simply called "Nitrous." The B.S. part was a joke. Second I have almost 1,000 post and have been here a month, yup. Your point is? I just moved out of state, haven't found a steady job yet. So why not go on Hondaswap, I have no money at the moment. Actually I found a job yesterday, and start in a couple of days. Found a new apartment blah, blah, blah. Look if there were a shit load of crx's modded to high hell good for them. So please :newbie:

One thing, don't be a :bawling: :baby:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 27 2003, 11:40 AM
Now is that the best picture you can find on my little red rex?....hehe

clayton it is the best... before we started destroying it. :lol:

frankie: poor baby. my point about NOS is valid and holds true. grow the fuck up.

Both of the cars are in a sad state right now.. Connecticut suburbia and things falling out of trees to claim the good looks of Rexperimental and the sudden under-hood travesty that's hit the pHaedra (ECU lights, deer hits, cooling explosions oh my)

Next spring the bumblebee twins will be back on the road, delivering their payloads of intimidation and terror. You wait.

-> Steve

:newbie:
Go outside or something. Get some sunshine. Quit trying to be so fuckin critical. If everyone that said NAWS! got flamed, this place would turn into CSI.com.

And frankie, you can't call him a noob, he's been here longer.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 26 2003, 09:27 PM
any 1st gens? swapping a b series into that platform is respectful. too many 2nd gens around.

im currently doin that swap right now b16 in a 87 CRX.....everything is so much more money :D oh well i pick up my engine today

yea. i know whatcha mean about so much money. in the end, its worth it. a b series in a 1700lb car.

Khris aka FAG, what the fuck do you have against me? I put STFU NOOB, because there wasn't a pic of STFU, by itself. Secondly, under this name I have been here for a month, I was under another name, and was here since last August, just didn't post much, did a lot of reading. One more thing, I am not the queer that dressed myself up as an AEM Intake, you fucking homo, and as somebody stated in that post, you do like to suck things. Also, I wasn't flaming him, just saying that it is called Nitrous not Nos. I was telling him nicely, he didn't like it, started talking shit. So now I am the bad guy. Oh well, you guys really don't piss me off, except for Khris, I know I am spelling your name wrong, and that seemed to piss you off last time, so I will keep doing it. Also, go ahead and talk all the shit you guys want anyway, I will don't care, get your kicks and be "cool" on Hondaswap, if everybody hates me, I don't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back