Washed, fed and aired...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I went over to my parents to do some laundry, decided to get some Lunch (dinner really) and wash my car. Since I'm broke I did it all myself. an hour and a half hand washing and scrubbing. even washed my tires and sprayed them down.

I put all my pics on HSO instead of taking up more of B's space.

http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=3509

:wub: :wub:

pleh... first it won't show the pics, now it won't show the page. what the hell is HSO's problem? :angry:

works for me. doesnt look much different than the last few times you posted your car

pleh. I don't want it anymore. but no body has a stock Si non spoiler trunklid.

a friend of mine did... till he was doing about 120 down a high way and spun out cuz he had not down force.... LOL it was funny to hear about

-Aaron

:huh: :blink:

Please, please tell me you were joking.

1. the spoiler isn't functional
2. at 120 mph, even if it was functional it'd give me downforce on the wrong wheels.

Sad lol

Mods CIA future mods "few pages later" lol

www.carpoint.com look under used honda civic and it will show you pictures of Civic SIs back in the day when they were brand spankin new weird how they look no different then yours =)

26_37.jpg
my bad it's blue and doesnt have a spolier =)

ok enough flaming

heres a real question

Why are you going to go with that turbo kit? for one you will out grow it and have to change tons of shit around I outgrew my turbo kit before it was even on the car =) I had to get a bunch of custom made things done

another thing is by the time you're done sinking your money into your SI you could have bought a SS Camaro or WRX so why waste money into moding a car when you could buy what you seem to really want?

I just don't understand it

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 28 2004, 12:29 AM
:huh: :blink:

Please, please tell me you were joking.

1. the spoiler isn't functional
2. at 120 mph, even if it was functional it'd give me downforce on the wrong wheels.

weird how a lot of rear wheel drive cars have front airdams/spoliers......

you need down force on both the drive wheels and none drive wheels if not the car will just get superlight when air gets under it at 120+ mph

that does not mean you need a 5 foot wing on the back of a FWD car or a super hugh front spolier on a FWD car its all about balance and yes the SI spoiler is 95% looks

Factory lightwight M3 comes with a front spolier that sticks out a good 6"
Mmmmm such a sweet car

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 28 2004, 12:56 AM
another thing is by the time you're done sinking your money into your SI you could have bought a SS Camaro  or WRX  so why waste money into moding a car when you could buy what you seem to really want?

I just don't understand it

Who says I don't want it? I wouldn't put money into the car if I didn't want to.

Even if I get around to pulling on one Z06 around town, that'd make the entire build worthwhile.

rwd cars have front airdams because it works in conjunction with the rear spoilers, one or the other doesn't help you worth shit.

and you think the Si spoiler actually has function other than aesthetics?? :roll:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 28 2004, 12:56 AM
Sad lol

Mods CIA future mods "few pages later" lol

www.carpoint.com look under used honda civic and it will show you pictures of Civic SIs back in the day when they were brand spankin new weird how they look no different then yours =)

26_37.jpg
my bad it's blue and doesnt have a spolier =)

ok enough flaming

btw... that isn't flaming, that just tells me it looks just as sweet as it did 4 yrs ago... but since you're "flaming" on how it looks stock, I could body kit it and become everything you hate JUST to spite you. :thumbsup:

Page displayed for me this time.

Nice car mang. I like it. I agree with you, I'd lose the spoiler if it were my car. I doubt you do over 120 very often, but you might.:shrug2: Most of us don't turn a lot at that speed, so the downforce shouldn't be an issue anyway. :)

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Jun 28 2004, 12:28 AM
a friend of mine did... till he was doing about 120 down a high way and spun out cuz he had not down force.... LOL it was funny to hear about

-Aaron

unless that friend of yours had about 400 whp, that is the dumbest statement ever

:bash: :bash: :bash:

back on topic- holy shit a stock civic si!!!1 :worthy:

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jun 28 2004, 03:21 AM

pleh. everybody knows I'm stock, if you didn't want to look at it...

and I mean this in the nicest way...

FUCK OFF. :thumbsup:

:)

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 28 2004, 03:38 AM-->
SolReaver
@Jun 28 2004, 03:21 AM

pleh. everybody knows I'm stock, if you didn't want to look at it...

and I mean this in the nicest way...

FUCK OFF. :thumbsup:

:)

You aren't stock.

I think he was referring to the blue Si.

Engine Mgt: Hondata ecu reflash for higher rev ability

I noticed NONE of your mods even give the ability to make power beyond the 8200 rpms.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 28 2004, 10:26 PM
Engine Mgt: Hondata ecu reflash for higher rev ability

I noticed NONE of your mods even give the ability to make power beyond the 8200 rpms.

True, that was for my NA plans, I was going to go with a set of stage 2 or 3 cams and eventually do a build so I could rev to around 9k... just for the hell of it.

But it never hurts to have that kind of options, does it?

Oh and I don't even have silverstars. the intake is all i have. Wish I could afford an intake manifold and a jdm itr header. :)

Car looks good James, I don't understand how people get tired of the OEM Si spoiler, you got the spoiler and the fog lights, not too many Si that I've seen here in So Cal come with those from the dealer.

Back