Washington Kids make $38 Million

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, my friends were talking about this too. thanks for posting the link, I'd been wanting to read it!

*edit* I just read that and wow, that was a good article :thumbsup:!

I live in Spokane and I see exactly what these guys saw/see. There is a HUGE market for pot here. WSU and EWU are right here along with Gonzaga and alot of really preppy highschool's. A few of my friends went to school with some of those guys. The part about the CDA police busting meth labs is also very true. Shit in my apartment complex there are at least 2 meth heads in my block of apts. I realize that drugs are much worse in larger cities but if you have ever been to CDA or Spokane you know how crazy this story is.

I enjoyed reading that article alot, they didnt put any bullshit in it at all. At least the kid's didnt lie about loving the life they had. I think all of us would enjoy pulling in 100,000+ dollars a month. They where stupid for buying all that bling bling crap but Im sure that much money goes to your head. Thanks for posting that up great read!

Shit, almost every suburb in washington is like that. Seriously. Not quite as a big scene, but its just as bad. I know many kids that tried to start operations like that, but ended up just slinging.

Some friends still sling in my old neighborhood. My best friend got out and joined boot camp.

god damn that took me like 45 mins to read, lol. good read though, and yea the red bull statement was funny :laugh:

I realize that drugs are much worse in larger cities but if you have ever been to CDA or Spokane you know how crazy this story is.

according to recent reports its not the big cities anymore...

meth and meth labs have taken ahold or rural america, they are literally everywhere, and for every one they bust, 10 more are in the making...

and the gov't is angry cause they can't get a piece of the action like the CIA smuggling coke... :ph34r:

Back