WASSUP SOCAL!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

wassup everyone!? i haven't been on this shiet in A LONG ASS TIME!

incase some of you don't know, i no longer have a Honda =/

i have moved on TEMPORARILY! :p

when is the next meet, i'd love to come by and say wassup to everyone... let me know!!

car_pad03.jpg

What up bro, nice to see you back! :thumbsup:

The socal group has gotten preety slim here recently.

Noturaveragesi Mike got pissed off and vanished from the honda scene.

UDT has been MIA for a while and apparently is not going to have a license for a while now.

I still hang around, but my rex is going to be chilling for awhile, maybe a crazy build next summer, not sure though.

The slut is still around, and his buddy shadney pops up now and again.

So you back in the country for awhile? Ohh yeah, we were soppose to go to Fontana on the 24, but i doubt its going to be a large turnout.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Sep 13 2005, 08:57 PM
What up bro, nice to see you back! :thumbsup:

The socal group has gotten preety slim here recently.

Noturaveragesi Mike got pissed off and vanished from the honda scene.

UDT has been MIA for a while and apparently is not going to have a license for a while now.

I still hang around, but my rex is going to be chilling for awhile, maybe a crazy build next summer, not sure though.

The slut is still around, and his buddy shadney pops up now and again.

So you back in the country for awhile? Ohh yeah, we were soppose to go to Fontana on the 24, but i doubt its going to be a large turnout.
[post=554124]Quoted post[/post]​

yeap i'm back in so cal for good now lol... hmmm, i would go on the 24th it i didnt already have something planned... we are throwing a party at my house for my niece, a bunch of family are coming and shiet lol...

oh so jonathan and shadney come through once in awhile? thats koo, i'm sure jonathan will reply this post tomorrow lol

we should do something maybe in october? just to all hang out and shiet... i dont really follow the scene too much so i dunno when the next race or track day will be... let me know if there is anything coming up

What up Jason? I went with shadney today to pick up his ls/Vtec I had to drive cause that shmuck don't got no D/L. The h22 done blown up and I finnish School at Wyotech next week. Holla at yo boy.
Taylor

Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Sep 13 2005, 10:03 PM
What up Jason? I went with shadney today to pick up his ls/Vtec I had to drive cause that shmuck don't got no D/L. The h22 done blown up and I finnish School at Wyotech next week. Holla at yo boy.
Taylor
[post=554166]Quoted post[/post]​

hahha wassup big taylor? damn that bastard still has no license? lol what a lame ass hahaha, j/p shadney!

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 14 2005, 02:08 AM
Whores! Good to see you back.
[post=554187]Quoted post[/post]​

haha thanks man, but im not gonna be doing alot of contributing here, just to keep in touch with people from the OG so cal clique lol

What up Jason glad to see your back. Whatever happened to your hatch? Obviously you got rid of it. Hey if your not too busy this weekend hit me up the girl will be out of town and I have to work Saturday during the day but my friend is throwing a flat party in downtown LA it goes till 5am and alcohol all night oh and of course some 4:20.
My buddy just went to the pharmacy for me the other day and got me some HALLOWEEN this shit is crazy, I will PM you my number but I think you still have it. Hit me up yo. Good to see you back mang.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 14 2005, 09:21 AM
What up Jason glad to see your back. Whatever happened to your hatch? Obviously you got rid of it. Hey if your not too busy this weekend hit me up the girl will be out of town and I have to work Saturday during the day but my friend is throwing a flat party in downtown LA it goes till 5am and alcohol all night oh and of course some 4:20.
My buddy just went to the pharmacy for me the other day and got me some HALLOWEEN this shit is crazy, I will PM you my number but I think you still have it. Hit me up yo. Good to see you back mang.
[post=554348]Quoted post[/post]​

well shit! we'll have to see about that my friend! i just got some new brake pads for the evo and i need to install them but i should be hittinyou up sometime soon... you got cingular or wha? i'm trying to conserve minutes lol

Halloween is good stuff, i had about an 1/8 of that about 2 months ago. i believe it is an indica. lol no, I AM NOT A POT HEAD ;p you should try trainwreck, and PURE KUSH... :drool:

i'll give you a holla maybe tomorrow or something.

Originally posted by brc80@Sep 14 2005, 10:25 AM
What up Jason, Glad to see you back man.
[post=554393]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah its been a LONG WHILE man! lol i'm just patiently waiting for my parts to arrive from AMS... and a few things from ARC & Cusco =)

we should all go kick it sometime next month or something?

Thanks for inviting me jonathan........ and i been suckin down pure keef from humbolt sp county? My people take lil trips and they met some people who are hookin it up. They also had some traint wreck and ak 47.

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 14 2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks for inviting me jonathan........ and i been suckin down pure keef from humbolt sp county? My people take lil trips and they met some people who are hookin it up. They also had some traint wreck and ak 47.
[post=554570]Quoted post[/post]​

I see a trip to San Berdo for myself in the near future.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Sep 14 2005, 02:58 PM
Fuck your holloween and train wreck...its all about the GOBLIN!!
[post=554577]Quoted post[/post]​

Trust me Matt it looks like it is covered in spider webs. But I want to try that Goblin, what are you upto this weekend mang?

Wow, he's back!!
Nice Evo. I have a white one now. Its an 05. :) Do you frequent socalevo.net? I'm on norcalevo.net.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Sep 14 2005, 05:26 PM-->
@Sep 14 2005, 02:58 PM
Fuck your holloween and train wreck...its all about the GOBLIN!!
[post=554577]Quoted post[/post]​

Trust me Matt it looks like it is covered in spider webs. But I want to try that Goblin, what are you upto this weekend mang?
[post=554591]Quoted post[/post]​

Saturday Golfing, maybe work in the evning, and sunday?????

Back