Wastegate Plumbing Question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Marsh

Setup is Twin Tial 44mm Gates. I have a bunch of -6 AN Fittings and some -6AN Hose laying around. I'm thinking about Plumbing the Vacuum on the Wastegates with this stuff(Cuz it will look GOOD). Most Vacuum Lines are 2.5-3mm(Inside Diameter), These -6AN Fitting are more like 5.5mm(Inside Diameter). Being that there is gonna be a long run from the Manifold, to Solenoid, to the Gates. Could this cause a Problem? It's been Raddleing around in my head and it seems it could Rob my Vacuum and possible affect the reaction time with anything Vacuum refernced? Thanks in advance for any Advice given:rimshot:

just hook it up with the proper hoses, then one day after you get the car running well and you are really bored... then worry about some sort of stainless AN fitting setup. or not.

just hook it up with the proper hoses, then one day after you get the car running well and you are really bored... then worry about some sort of stainless AN fitting setup. or not.
^^That would have been the best idea I know lol... But, I ended up doing -3AN, there not pretty Red/Blue Fittings like I wanted tho;.(
005-4.jpg

003-3.jpg
Ruff Draft, I will make it work.

Last edited:
Back