wat cams are good

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmh04

im am now finally goin 2 build another motor im building a ls turbo motor i need help 2 find out wat rods, pistons,and if the crower cams are good , i want 2 run 9 2 1 c/r

wat has an h in it
goin has a g on the end of it
2 is really :

please at least try to type normal. this slang shit hurts everyones heads.

lots of parts are good.

what's your power goal?

:withstupid: . i couldn't get shit out of the first post... and it was straining tryin' to decode B decoding your illiterate shit.

man i hope you're not some 16 year old kid. 230 to 330 hp? and 11s or 10s? hrm... that's a broad range, and a very lofty goal. maybe set a more specific, realistic goal. 9 2 1 c/r? i'm guessing that means 9:1? it's rather difficult to help someone who has difficulty displaying their question. maybe you'd be better off taking a few english classes.

kidding aside, you're definately going to want some serious shit. i hope you're capable of doing your homework if you think you're capable of building a 10sec ls. i'm not a turbo guy myself, but you're definately going to want forged pistons and rods. you're going to need a limited slip for sure, also consider the avc-r boost controller, with gear dependent boost control :worthy:. i've heard good and bad stuff about the crower turbo cams. i wouldn't use one, but i speak out of my ass. :slap:

may i ask what your turbo setup looks like thus far?
sounds like a fun project, but i think you may be in over your head.

wheres that pic of the rabbit and the pancake...lol

Back