wat should i do to my del sol???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hollywood101288

hollywood101288
if i start too hook up my del sol... wat should i do first inside or out? i bought my rims...tires... spoiler...im still lookin for a front lip and sideskirts. i wanna get my outside done by september. wats good for performance wise???

what engine do you have?

oh yeah, "what", has an "H" in it. w-H-a-t.

google is your friend. i say read about what you can do or has been done to hondas before you spend a dime. if i had had the money to do what i wanted to when i first bought my teg, it would be ugly ass fuck and slow.

hollywood101288 said:
should i worry bout the outside or inside first?

basically do what you want.

outside gets you ass
motor gets you respect

which is more important to you???

I think he meant exterior/interior.. Not even considering the motor.

Most of the people around here like the sleeper look, so you might catch a little flack going all show and no go, but dont let that get to you.

Thing is, it is your car, and only YOU know what you want on it, in it, around it, hanging from the rear view mirror..

A better question might be "Should I go urethane or fiberglass for this kit" Or the ever popular "how do I spray paint my interior pieces" Anyway, if you feel like going a little faster, hit us up. We're all about performance around here, not so much show. Hit the search engine, there is a wealth of info on this sight.

of course, if you want help with show, we can do that to. basically we will just "google and paste" for you. i mean, this forum is good for anything honda/acura and a little bit more. just be specific for what you want and we will try to help.

naw... i want performance too, dont get me wrong. but i also wanna hook up my outside too, ima buy a header, intake, and this little competer chip thing thats gives like 15-20 hp. i jus gotta find someone to put my stuff on.

hollywood101288 said:
naw... i want performance too, dont get me wrong. but i also wanna hook up my outside too, ima buy a header, intake, and this little competer chip thing thats gives like 15-20 hp. i jus gotta find someone to put my stuff on.

what "competer" chip will give you 15-20 hp? we'll help you out, you just need to have goals and a budget. if you don't, we are just as lost as you.

dont really fall for the "ebay ecu chips that five 10478315713 instant hp"....there all crap because there not set for your motors specific specs....so dont even waste a dime on thos things......for the motor..what u could do is a "mini me swap" which basically takes a single cam non vtec motor and makes it into a vtec motor by swapping ur stock head with a vtec head......go on google and search up "honda mini me" and do nothing but read and research.....you should like the idea and it is ver simple with regular hand tools and basic knoledge.....hope everything goes good for yah;)

good lookin... i kinda have a low budget rite now. i dont wanna drop to much down but i still want it fast tho... i found a couple parts on ebay...but im not sure if there really good? wat yall think... ay how does that mini me help out?

It will help you by giving you v-tec. Also more horsepower. What kinda money do you have to spend? Like everyone has said, we need to know how much money you're working with. Good engine mods to start with are intake header and exhaust. Also referred to as i/h/e. Coilover suspension is a shock spring combo that gives you the ability to adjust ride height, among other things. Just hit up different parts websites for pricing and reviews, along with product descriptions.

Back