Wat U Playin'?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rebirth rocks my world. They're coming to Denver, Eric, on March 15.

And yeah, that "jazz" band we listened to was unbelievably bad. I mean, I hate Phish as much as the next guy, but these guys made Phish seem exciting. I think they were just picked out of the audience, given instruments to play, and told to go to work.

It's hard to like Phish when you have lived in or near Boulder CO. Kinda like Bob Marley.

Mar 15th... I'll see what I can do. It would probably have to be a short trip. Like up Friday and back on Sunday or Monday.

Yep, can you believe it, The Fox is actually doing an all-ages show.

If you and Amy could come up, we'd have a hell of a party weekend. And messing around with my new EManage system that gets installed this weekend. :D

ratm
nin
cky
various techno crap i get off kazaa
sublime
older dave matthews
widespread panic
stevie ray vaughan
led zepplin
pinkfloyd
blackflag
pixies,sexpistols, violent femmes older stuff, nirvana older stuff
I'm not into buying rap cd's but i'll listen to it if it's good beats, and i can't stand that new "pop" punk mainstream shit, it kind of goes against everyhing that is truly punk.

Initial D D Selection 1, 2, 3, Second Stage D Selection, and Non-Stop Selection
I think they are great tunes for driving.

lemme think... NiN, Tool, KoRn, Seven Channels, AFI, Good Charlotte, Mindless Self indulgence, Poe, Sublime, Stone Sour, Taproot, and Rancid...

yeah all good bands, and thank god no pretty boy rock like the used was posted....makes me feel better bout driving a honda.

hmmm looks like most of the people here listen to punk and techno music. very few of listen to heavy metal and rap music from what it looks like...

Eminem
Mindless Self Indlgence
Ludacris
Korn
Linkin Park
Outkast
Lil jon
Incubus

AFI IS GAY, seriously I hate commercial punk bands, if your not some super punk band do what you say your into and stay underground and anti commercial

Limp Bizkit is GAY. but seriously who would know more about being individual then the VP of a FU@!ing record label!! (coFREDDURSTugh!!

Junvenile
Outkast
Various Trance
Godsmack
Metallica
Ice Cube
Al Green
Buck Cherry
AC/DC (the "bonfire" set owns joo!)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 7 2003, 07:36 PM
AFI IS GAY, seriously I hate commercial punk bands, if your not some super punk band do what you say your into and stay underground and anti commercial

Limp Bizkit is GAY. but seriously who would know more about being individual then the VP of a FU@!ing record label!! (coFREDDURSTugh!!

Junvenile
Outkast
Various Trance
Godsmack
Metallica
Ice Cube
Al Green
Buck Cherry

"AFI IS GAY", and you are listening to Juvenile, some played out ghetto ass from 1997? AFI didnt choose to go mainstream, fags keep requesting their song on the radio, and their true fans dont want them to go mainstream...So just keep listening to what everyone tells you, too...ass

i have an mp3 player in my car now, and with our 40 gigs of mp3's here at work, i have mixes of any and every kind of music on there... sometimes i just randomly grab directories and put that on an mp3 cd :) i mostly listen to hip hop.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 7 2003, 07:36 PM

Junvenile
Outkast
Various Trance
Godsmack
Metallica
Ice Cube
Al Green
Buck Cherry

Hey ass, thanks for slamming shit. Do we give a fuck what you think about the bands we listen to? No. It is your opinion, but you are trying to look "cool" by trashing old bands. Well, you get a big ole FUCK YOU from me.

I listen to mainly old music, i have Limp Bizkits first 2 albums, older Korn, Nick got my listening to AFI and i enjoy them.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 7 2003, 08:01 PM

AFI is ghey, and you are listening to Juvenile, some played out ghetto ass from 1997?

I don't know why I like CMB, I think it's because they like to talk shit about how rich they are and I find it entertianing. And "Project English" was just as good as any of MM's albums.

"the only plauqe I have is platnium plauqes...."

Oh and Artful Dodger & Craig David are great too....

Back