Watch X-Games 12

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

I urge EVERYONE to watch the x-games, not only for the kick ass skateboarding, moto-x, and bmx.. but for a newly added sport... RALLY RACING!!! no bs, rally racing has officially been added to x-games 12.
Rally America
EXPN.com -- for list of drivers who include Colin Mcrae and Rhys Millen. As well as a driver from VT (802 WHAT WHAT lol) and NH holdin it down for New England.
EXPN.com -- TV scheduling. Looks like itll be on Saturday at 3pm EASTERN time on ABC.
EXPN.com map of course

:eek:

Last edited:
yeah, i mean, there isnt much that could do though to include it in the venue, im thinking several laps maybe?? Its cool how they incorporate it to go thru the arena, just hope they dont crash into the tunnel walls on the way in and out lol

I was planning on watching anyway, havent missed a year of the XGames yet. It was awesome when they added skateboard big air, it just keeps getting better and better :)

pissedoffsol said:
since when is a thread a pic of a hot chick in a bikini?
My mozilla sucks at copy and paste.

I ctrl + c it from the explorer bar and 90% of the time it doesn't copy.

I got fucked once by the ex, because I had a local girls picture copied that I sent to my friend on AIM and then I copied something else, but it didn't work and I pasted it to my away message by accident, just like i did there.

I think I got the shittiest version of mozilla possible. After I reformatted I downloaded the entire mozilla suite, instead of the firefox I had and now it crashes and sucks. Really I go to IE to stream videos and copy stuff sometimes.

Its fixed btw

pissedoffsol said:
fixed your link, again. lol you need to change more than just the text :D

gah thats one feature I don't like in this new software. editing links.

The pictures that I did in the other thread, show up as pictures instead of locations in the edit box which kind of sucks.

totalburnout said:
gah thats one feature I don't like in this new software. editing links.

its a little tricky...

the easiest way is to click the "A" icon in the top right of the editor window. This will switch the advanced editor off, thus showing you the BB code.

another way is to completely backspace the link ALL THE WAY to the previous line, THEN hit enter and re-paste.
just killing the text, leaves the link. so you gotta backspace out the link (even though you can't see it)

OR, if you really hate it, there's an option in your userCP to select your default Text box style :)

The pictures that I did in the other thread, show up as pictures instead of locations in the edit box which kind of sucks.

same deal here.. kill the advanced editor to change the url

I just rode my bike by pastrana's house like 2 hours ago. His big rig was out back so I'm sure he was home. I thought about stoping by but I was having to much fun on my bike =)

I met travis when he was here for the 100aw rally. He is a really nice guy. Thats cool that they brought rally to the X-Games. But I would rather have Speed cover the WRC though :( Stupid nascar

Back