Watched 8 Mile Yesterday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya im gonna leave it at the last post. im thru with getting locked. this is my last post.
so twist my words, say what u want to say. all i have to say is the man is nothing more than
a marketing ploy created by the powers that be to rake in the money.....
i hope to GOD i can represent someone like that someday.....id make a fortune off the legal fees.
that kid is an trial attorneys dream come true.

and a for my final thought.....

the man speaks with no intelligence nor prose nor class whatsoever.
he has found himself a market, the "angry young teenager who wants
to rebel against mommy and daddy"

go for it.

the man can flow.

fuck his albums and fuck his movie- go find some underground recordings from LIVE battles. the DJ throws him a word every 4 bars. and he has to go on with it.
you try it.

i bet you get tongue tied, don't make sense, or put your self up against a fence in defense

:lol: beat that mo fo

Karnash,stop being a bitch.Just cuz someone is different then you and making more money doing something fun,talks different and acts different than you,doesn't mean shit.If being educated is shitting on people you THINK your better than,than I will stay unedumakated.

this isnt a real post perse....

BUT

u like white rappers? goto do a search on a white rapper named
Paul Wall and download some of his music.
the d.j. screw stuff mostly.

blows the "angry young white guy"
to pieces

i can hang with his shit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 09:01 PM
the man can flow.

fuck his albums and fuck his movie- go find some underground recordings from LIVE battles. the DJ throws him a word every 4 bars. and he has to go on with it.
you try it.

i bet you get tongue tied, don't make sense, or put your self up against a fench in defense

:lol: beat that mo fo

I have plenty of underground shit of his. Amazing. To get signed to his label, you have to battle him and he has yet to be beaten.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 14 2003, 02:30 AM
and no. i do "business" of sorts with certain types of people in lawndale, carson and gardena and WILMAS and T-flats.. i have plenty of black and
mexican homies over there,
YET i do NOT "black it up" when i talk to them. and they respect me for that. and to top it off,
once in a while when we joke around, i say "nigger" and "wetback" and "mojado" and they say honkey, cracker, chino etc etc
the point im trying to make is that we all have to live on this planet together. no one race is superior over another.
so why sit like a fucking bitch and pout and cry foul when a word that is perceived to be "racist" is said?

its all good.

THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD NEEDS TO CHILL ON THE P.C. SHIT.

if i can say the word "nigger" around some of my black friends (some of which are not the types you would NOT
want to meet in a dark alley)
and they can use the word "cracker, peckerwood, honkey"
and neither one of us gets offended?

Well aren't you just the sorted adventurous one.

and to all who think im some stuck up RICH white guy.

wrong.

im as BROKE as they fucking come. in two years from now i will have amassed (sp?)
a debt of WELL OVER 120,000.

Fook this white rapper, black rapper shit, i hate most of the commercial stuff cuz they rap about they hO's and they bling blinging it. I hate that stuff. If you want music with insight and intelligence, check out anything by DefJux. You'll be blown away. Mr. Lif especially ;)

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Mar 13 2003, 09:10 PM
Fook this white rapper, black rapper shit, i hate most of the commercial stuff cuz they rap about they hO's and they bling blinging it. I hate that stuff. If you want music with insight and intelligence, check out anything by DefJux. You'll be blown away. Mr. Lif especially ;)

This amazing me. Go listen to him dipshit and you wont find any hoe's or bling bling in it. There are a lot of rappers who dont rap about bling bling, turn off MTV and go fucking look for some.

I agree with Karnash on one thing, me and my friends mess around with each other all the time about where we're from. Dont be soo stuck up on words.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 13 2003, 09:04 PM

I have plenty of underground shit of his. Amazing. To get signed to his label, you have to battle him and he has yet to be beaten.

Prime example of how it's not just a business, the man can rap, whether you like it or not. And for you to criticise him over how he makes his money when your 120k in debt and a ucla 4.0 blah blah blah is simply put.....retarded.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 13 2003, 09:12 PM-->
TypeRcivic
@Mar 13 2003, 09:10 PM

This amazing me. Go listen to him dipshit and you wont find any hoe's or bling bling in it. There are a lot of rappers who dont rap about bling bling, turn off MTV and go fucking look for some.

Ok dipshit? I wasnt even talking about him you douchebag. I was just saying that if you want some insightful music check that out. I hated eminem at the beginning but now hes grown on me. I was saying MOST commercial stuff, 99%, is about that. Dont call me a dipshit

Originally posted by TypeRcivic+Mar 13 2003, 09:15 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 13 2003, 09:12 PM
TypeRcivic
@Mar 13 2003, 09:10 PM
Fook this white rapper, black rapper shit, i hate most of the commercial stuff cuz they rap about they hO's and they bling blinging it.  I hate that stuff.   If you want music with insight and intelligence, check out anything by DefJux.  You'll be blown away.   Mr. Lif especially ;)

Ok dipshit? I wasnt even talking about him you douchebag. I was just saying that if you want some insightful music check that out. I hated eminem at the beginning but now hes grown on me. I was saying MOST commercial stuff, 99%, is about that. Dont call me a dipshit

We are on the subject of Eminem and you said "fook this white rapper" .. but you weren't talking about him? oooookaaaaayyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Reading up this post on the swap
saw a lawyer hater get clocked with a glock in his hand
he took the stand and was told to confess
tell all the lies of the damsel in distress
that shit was the best - but now you got 9 mother fucking holes in your chest
just put it to rest - you can't take the test and pass it by preachin'
you gotta study the skill and give up on the leachin'
my name is killer b and i'm here to say
its threads like this that make this board fucking gay

read the whole post dipshit and you'll see that we trailed off on the subject and got onto black and white and mexicans and all this other shit. And i said fook this white rapper, black rapper shit. Not just the white

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 09:18 PM
Reading up this post on the swap
saw a lawyer hater get clocked with a glock in his hand
he took the stand and was told to confess
tell all the lies of the damsel in distress
that shit was the best - but now you got 9 mother fucking holes in your chest
just put it to rest - you can't take the test and pass it by preachin'
you gotta study the skill and give up on the leachin'
my name is killer b and i'm here to say
its threads like this that make this board fucking gay

:werd: not bad B.. i have something I wrote in my AIM profile.. but it blowz ass and iwas pissed at the bitch that night.

EDIT- its not there anymore.. :-/ I'll have to put it back.

pissedoffsol, I truly mean this when I say, don't quit your day job.

Back