Water is more dangerous than Gasoline,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm try to click on a news report regarding some facet of the u.s. government and you get a 404...

doesnt surprise me one bit.

you know what they call it when someone who works a civil service job makes probation?

THEY GET A BULLET PROOF VEST

and i dont mean them going postal or anything like that....its just that it would take a literal act of congress to get them fired from the cush high paying job.

bastards.

im still getting a 404, and i STILL HATE THIS FUCKINNG QUOTE BUTTON SYSTEM !@!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate anything that complicates what should be a simple function. I tried to quote dohc_accord by hitting the "quote" button, and all it did was turn orange.

why does it need to be this complicated? v 2.x sucks balls.

its like honda comes out with the new s2000 and one of the biggest changes they did was make you enter a 100 digit code in order to open your glovebox, of which is located right next to the rear axle, and can only be accessed on odd days of the month, and it will only open half of the time...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 20 2004, 06:57 PM
im still getting a 404, and i STILL HATE THIS FUCKINNG QUOTE BUTTON SYSTEM !@!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate anything that complicates what should be a simple function. I tried to quote dohc_accord by hitting the "quote" button, and all it did was turn orange.

why does it need to be this complicated? v 2.x sucks balls.

its like honda comes out with the new s2000 and one of the biggest changes they did was make you enter a 100 digit code in order to open your glovebox, of which is located right next to the rear axle, and can only be accessed on odd days of the month, and it will only open half of the time...
[post=365899]Quoted post[/post]​

Not B's fault your a retarded monkey.

He just said there is a ... in the link, genius.

I tried to re-enter the link, and got the same result. The link now works, because I linked to the root folder.

Sorry. Must be all that pot.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 20 2004, 09:47 PM
I tried to re-enter the link, and got the same result. The link now works, because I linked to the root folder.

Sorry. Must be all that pot.

-> Steve
[post=365989]Quoted post[/post]​

outwitted by a stoner.....

hmmm... my 2 cents on the situation...

deaths DIRECTLY related to alcohol & tobacco vs. death directly related to marijuana...

if only the drug dealers had the lobby money that the alcohol, and especially the tobacco industry have...

pharmies vs. medical marijuana...
same arguement as above, except the pharmie industry owns all...

the link changes i guess .... all i saw is a story about how Alzheimer's disease is racist

Researchers study Alzheimer's-race link

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- Minorities may be harder hit by Alzheimer's disease than whites
:blah:
Hispanics begin to show symptoms of Alzheimer's at younger ages than whites
another study showed middle-aged blacks are more likely to suffer from the disease than whites of the same age.
"Minorities face disproportionate burdens of many diseases, including some that may contribute to Alzheimer's,"
"As minority populations get older, they will see a dramatic rise in their risk of Alzheimer's disease. This will overwhelm their families and communities unless we take action now."
Several studies presented at the Philadelphia conference show that obesity, high cholesterol and high blood pressure can all raise the risk of Alzheimer's, which currently affects 4.5 million Americans.
Many minority groups suffer from a higher rate of these cardiovascular risk factors.
This could help explain the early onset in Latinos, said Dr. Christopher Clark of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia.
"We know that Latinos have high rates of vascular disease, leave school earlier, and are less likely to use medical services or have health insurance than other Americans -- all factors that appear to accelerate or increase the risk of Alzheimer's,"
symptoms of Alzheimer's began at 67.6 on average for the Hispanic patients as opposed to 73.1 for the white patients.
blacks aged 55 to 64 were more than three times as likely to have Alzheimer's as their white counterparts.
Noting that South Carolina blacks have an especially high rate of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease, Laditka said the findings may reflect lifestyle.

Alzheimer's is a tool of "the man" used to keep the minorities down
KILL WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 21 2004, 02:19 PM
[post=366452]Quoted post[/post]​

You sound just like Jesse Jackson/Louis Farrakhan/Al Shaprton!! Fight tha powa!!!

[post=366452]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Why the hell is everyone always tring to kill me?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

(my last name is White......nickname whitey.....)

What did I do so wrong????

:p

Back