1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Water Leaking, From Where?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by SleEPeR_CRX, Apr 24, 2003.

1. SleEPeR_CRX

SleEPeR_CRX Senior Member

Well everyone as u all know i put a b18a in a 90 CRX si recently, and now im having problems with my water, i fill up rad and fill the overflow half way, then i go for a drive, i come home my overflow is empty, and i can add like a cup of water to my rad? what gives, i already replaced my lower and upper rad hoses when i did the swap, as well as a small hose that blew, that went from IM to block. what else could there be leaking this much water? its overheated twice, and i suspect its coming from between the block and tranny?, the gap is wet, and theres a trail of water down the front of the tranny, it is raining here, so that could be where its from , but very unlikely it can get all the way up there? any1 have any idea's what it could be. thanks

2. Drenni

Drenni Senior Member

It happened to me and could'nt find out where it was from I had the same situation :( , I ended buying a new block cause that one was cracked..... Sorry for the bad info <_< but the sane thing happened to me...

3. SleEPeR_CRX

SleEPeR_CRX Senior Member

haha, sux for u! i found my problem, the bottem of a hose had a hole and was resting on the block, so followed the crack, :) im happy that its not the block and only a damn hose. thats 3 friggen hoses now that ive had to replace since ive done the swap:(

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted