Water Wetter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, they have those to condition water because in some places it will seem kind of bitter, and dry. My mom had one all her life, living in colorado, indiana, new mexico, cali, and yeah she swore by one, but here in WA you don't have a problem like that.

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 12 2003, 03:06 PM
ur joking right?

i mean water wetter for the radiator....supposedly it lowers the temp. 20 or so degrees.

oh my bad I was thinking of a water conditioner thingy.

I didn't see a huge drop, but I did see a drop and when you are running around in 90-100 degree wheather every lttle bit helps.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 12 2003, 09:28 PM
I didn't see a huge drop, but I did see a drop and when you are running around in 90-100 degree wheather every lttle bit helps.

what was ur ratio of watter wetter to water and antifreeze?

im just gonna stick a hose in my radiator, suck out a whole bottle's worth, then dump
a whole bottle of water wetter in there.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jun 12 2003, 06:17 PM-->
@Jun 12 2003, 03:06 PM
ur joking right?

i mean water wetter for the radiator....supposedly it lowers the temp. 20 or so degrees.

oh my bad I was thinking of a water conditioner thingy.

:lol: :lol: Sorry I just find that funny, you start talking about a completly irrelevant thing. Its great. Ahhhhh sleep depravation makes everything funny.

I used it, along with 50%water 50%coolant. Like what was posted above, every little bit helps especially down here in south florida.

Milan

Back