wcm ultralite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw one of these things in person at my last autoX. Thing was bad ass. Only mods he had done to the engine was a header and AEM EMS but the thing was still fast as hell.

:werd: Or go all like they did motor! That would be even more insane, and check ITB's!!!!

wcm25.jpg

supercharger + F20C ~ 340hp
for the F20C i think a supercharger is a better idea than a turbo. personally i'd keep it stock NA :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 10:41 PM
That sure looks like an FMIC. But hey, what do I know?

And why would you use a supercharger if you're serious about power?

it does kinda look like a FMIC .... but its not turbo'd unless they found some new way to spool it ... look at the exhaust theres just 4 open pipes about 8 inches long coming out the side
supercharger?.... maybe .... but it looks like the ITBs are open air... so there is no way for the SC to get the air into the engine..... i think its just a odd looking custom radiator

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 17 2003, 07:57 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jul 17 2003, 10:41 PM
That sure looks like an FMIC. But hey, what do I know?

it does kinda look like a FMIC .... but its not turbo'd unless they found some new way to spool it ... look at the exhaust theres just 4 open pipes about 8 inches long coming out the side
supercharger?.... maybe .... but it looks like the ITBs are open air... so there is no way for the SC to get the air into the engine..... i think its just a odd looking custom radiator

that picture isn't the s2k motor... the blower was for the s2k motor :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 09:41 PM

Because the bolt-on supercharger kits for the S2000 are so easy. :)

damn I did not even see that It came in a Hayabusa engine format. That would sound so bad ass, being able to rev to 18K. Throw a turbo on that and now your talking.

shit, i didn't even notice that!
this sounds nice
sequential 6 speed, manual lever, paddle or steering wheel buttons, lever actuated reversing box

wtf, can't get quotes to work.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 17 2003, 10:14 PM
his tires are over inflated. the outsides aren't even getting dirty :p

haha, i noticed that too!

thanks 90 accord, wtf was going on?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 17 2003, 10:21 PM
you were spelling it wrong.. you had qoute rather then quote <_<

LMAO
this damn herb did that

Back