We get bored here In Nebraska

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
some dude chasing after deer? i want my two minutes back.

I just read your worthless post. I want my 18 Seconds back.. You'll get that when i get mine back. Because I at least contributed something.

I mean what do you mean you want those two minutes back. Am I supposed to pay you back for those two minutes or am I just supposed to whip up a damn time machine and lets all travel back two minutes?. You make no fricken sense. Let me know wat ya need. Because I am here to help and make sure thet you are happy because really, I do care a ton about your happiness.

Now if you could excuse me a minute I must dig myself out of the bullshit I just piled up.
it's not to be taken literally. it's just internet speak for: that sucked. i don't expect anything in return for wasting my time, it is what i expect to do when i type "hondaswap.com" into my browser. i was simply letting anybody else know what i thought of the video so they don't get too excited before they watch the video and set themselves up for a big letdown after they watch two minuntes of nothing. sorry for the misunderstanding and i am glad that i am here for you to vent on after your long tough day. i do enjoy most of the 1320 videos though, parish is the shit. so :thumbsup: for you guys.

btw: it took you 18 secs to read my first post? wow, i'm sorry... this current post must have taken you ~3.87 min. to read to this point. i aplogize in advance if you feel i have wasted your time again. good day mate.

Yes this is twice you have wasted my time. I only did it once. Now you owe me one more.

If you could Pay Pal me 3.00 that would be great.

Back