we got horse killers in colorado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea I hope they catch the people who did this

did anyone else find it funny that the guy's name was Sixkiller?

"THAT HORSE IS A DIABETIC!!"

seriously though,
Hekkila performed autopsies on the six horses and the burro on Wednesday but wasn't able to determine what kind of firearm was used to kill them or how close the shooter was to the animals.

They need to fire whoever was doing the autopsy.. If you can't find a single bullet in 6 horses that were shot to death, you need to find other work.

My cat got shot this past weekend (Shesurvived) and the bullet got lost in her skin. Doctor took the care and extra bed side manner to show me this.

Ewewww... Cat is ok now, she has 2 staples.

But I remember living in Colorado there were several horse killings in the Rampart range. In my town in Pennsylvania there were lots of horse killings too (25 at one time).

Quoted post[/post]]
My cat got shot this past weekend

1. I can't believe a cat got shot and lived through it.. What the hell was it shot with?

2. I can't believe you paid a vet to fix it.. Its a cat for crying out loud... How much was the bill?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
My cat got shot this past weekend

1. I can't believe a cat got shot and lived through it.. What the hell was it shot with?

2. I can't believe you paid a vet to fix it.. Its a cat for crying out loud... How much was the bill?

You're heartless. It doesn't matter if it's a cat or whatever. It's a pet. Pets are important to some people - an idea that is apparently lost on you.

Quoted post[/post]]
You're heartless. It doesn't matter if it's a cat or whatever. It's a pet. Pets are important to some people - an idea that is apparently lost on you.

I have two dogs, a husky and a dalmation. The husky was hit by a car, and I paid a bagillion dollars to the vet to have her fixed up. She's fine now, no scarring or anything... I'd do the same for the dalmation.

But a cat?? I mean, those things are a dime a dozen. They don't give a shit about you. They're like "pet me, feed me, change my litter, pet me, 99% of the time i won't come when you call me, I'll make you chase me all over the damned place. I don't do tricks. Fuck you. Feed me.. pet me.. and if you don't I'll piss on your stuff" Its like woman concentrate™.

Cats are like fish.. Neet to look at, neet to have (if you're a cat person).. But thats about it.. they are fucking useless.

Cats can be great companions if you get the right one. I have a big fat orange tabby cat and he's just as much a companion as any dog I've ever seen. Sure he's got his regular old cat moments, but most of the time he acts more like a dog.

Point being, not everyone is a dog person. I love my cat, and I'd do the same as Steve did for his cat, for him.

This just in: Go fuck yourself !

I love my cat, I love all animals, no one is "worth" any more than the other. However, just to insult you, I hate Huskies. They are nasty, braindead animals. They have blue eyes so that when you lock gazes, they attack you . They are Albanian Concentrate®

My anger levels about the shooting thing rose so high that I blacked out in the vet's office when I heard that. Not like I went on a rampage, but I was so angry that the room started goign black. I've never been that angry before. I fear that if I find out my neighbor shot my cat (He shot two labs about 3 years ago that belonged to another neighbor) I may very well end up in prison. And I'm not saying that to sound cool, but my anger is so high that I can easily see myself doing that.

-> S

Ever consider meditation? medication? therapy?

On the other hand, when my mom's lab was shot by the people down the street (with a pellet gun), my mom went over there and threatened to do the same to their children, so :shrug2: whatever floats your boat. Just make sure you tape it and post it up. :)

Yeah, I wouldn't threaten it.

I have a bit of a police report against me in New Hampshire (Keene, oddly enough) for beating the shit out of some 10 or so year olds. 5 or so. someone had some bone broken.

My sister's cat came back and died on the kitchen floor, it was bleeding rectally. The vet said it was anally ravaged with a stick. I found the kids down the street that did it and I spent about 18 hours cuffed to a group W in keene. I was 17, so dont' go on about being 30 and beating up children. Although, I am 30 and If my friend's 5 year old son throws one more shovel, spike or ladder at me in protest I'm going to kill him.

Quoted post[/post]]
Cats can be great companions if you get the right one. I have a big fat orange tabby cat and he's just as much a companion as any dog I've ever seen. Sure he's got his regular old cat moments, but most of the time he acts more like a dog.

Point being, not everyone is a dog person. I love my cat, and I'd do the same as Steve did for his cat, for him.
:withstupid: I loved my Cats when I had them, would have done the same thing that steve did for his cat.

i also had a husky that I loved, even though she was a pain in the ass, and would dig under the fence and take off, but if she got hurt I would do what ever it takes to get her better

point is now matter what kinda of pet you have dog, cat, bird, snake, or? you would do a lot to keep the pet around.

so phyregod go shit on someone else thread,

I made this thread last night because I got sad after hearing about someone killing this mans horse's, I am against killing a defenseless animal, and thought I would share the news of how could someone could do something like this to an animal for no reason

Quoted post[/post]]
This just in: Go fuck yourself !

I'm going to have to.. The wife is gone for the weekend. :dry:

Celerity) said:
I love my cat, I love all animals, no one is "worth" any more than the other.

I'm an animal person too.. Hell, if we were living way back in the day, I'd probably be one of those druids that lived in the woods and talked to animals all the time. But I'm not going to hold a fucking squirrel in the same reguard as a dog..

Celerity) said:
However, just to insult you, I hate Huskies. They are nasty, braindead animals. They have blue eyes so that when you lock gazes, they attack you . They are Albanian Concentrate®

Isn't that a bit ignorant? Nasty?? They are beautiful dogs. Braindead?? well.. maybe. Not the smartest dog on the planet for sure, but she knows all of the basic tricks, talks to us all the time (howling talk kinda thing) and is sweet and loving as can be. She wouldn't ever attack anything (other than cats and squirrels).. You could beat that dog with a 2x4 and she still wouldn't even think of hurting you.

First the horses. Then women who were beaten, raped, and killed. Then comes young children held victim to a sick satanic cult sacrifice. Hurting animals is the beginnings of a serial killer. So we Coloradans need to keep an eye out, and a shotgun loaded. People that do sick shit to animals should be eliminated from the gene pool.

Back