we got horse killers in colorado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hell yes ! I've always said that. speaking of, I'm gonna write up a new post / blog on kids these days. They are the NASTIEST little fuckers ever born to a human. Ever notice how flat out mean kids are ? Damn.

As far as the Husky thing, I'm serious about my opinion of them. My brother-in-law has a Husky that bit me on first greeting (I beat the hell out of the dog, and the dog loves me now.. go figure) and my friend's who have this husky that just looks at me, with that "I'm going to kill you" look that Huskies have. Ignorant? No more ignorant than belittling my cat (My cats have all been pretty free spirits, but they come when I call them, give me whatever love an animal can give, and bring me rodents as a thanks ALL the time. She brought me a fuckin frog 2 days ago. )

->

If the squirrel was a pet, it would be just as important as any other pet.

Seriously, you've begun digging your own grave in this conversation. Just get out while you can.

Haven't I seen your cat on the webcam, Steve?

You saw the orange one, Alice. Alice is pretty fuckin funny, but he's still a kitten (He's ... lemme think.. no, he's almost 2 years old.. damn) Alice is my girlfriend's cat, and he fetches for hours on end, he runs around the house with dog chews in his mouth (Bones included) and he takes my laundry and spreads it around the house too.

Cassie is at my parent's house, because my current landlord wanted any cats in the house to be declawed. My cat is too old for declawing, so my parents made me keep her with them (They actually said "Steve, we love your cat, and you can't declaw her). Cassie is 9 years old.

Both of the cats come when called, and they respond to some simple commands. Things like "Get off the couch" and stuff, they understand. They both respond to people by meowing, and Alice mimics me (I stick my tongue out, he does the same)

Cats are just like dogs, the problem with cats historically is that they get NO input. They are purchased as moving decoration and left alone for the rest of their lives. Cassie is both toilet trained and outdoor trained, neither of them have every destroyed anything in the house, and they are friendly as can be. I believe it's always going to come down to the amount of attention you give an animal, that makes their personality. And I hate to say it, but women tend to not give animals any attention whereas men do. And if a woman is a cat woman, bet your ass that cat is going to be an antisocial nutcase. Also, all animals need to go outside ... at least occasionally. Being indoors will drive anything crazy.

Attention is the key to raising any pet - Healthy and personible. I was just downstairs in the garage with my neighbor's Yellow Lab, she's 10 and the owners across the street give her no attention. Airjockie's dog is 10 and still acts like a 1 year old puppy. My neighbor's dog lumbers around the street looking for love. It's sad.

And this is why I now have ONE pet at a time. I had some ferrets, those can be made social too - but they take a lot of effort. But when I had 2 pugs, 3 cats and a hamster, I was stretched too thin for giving attention. I'll never do that again. It's one pet or none.

Quoted post[/post]]
As far as the Husky thing, I'm serious about my opinion of them. My brother-in-law has a Husky that bit me on first greeting (I beat the hell out of the dog, and the dog loves me now.. go figure) and my friend's who have this husky that just looks at me, with that "I'm going to kill you" look that Huskies have.

Maybe its because you smell like cats... :ph34r:

You can't judge entire breeds at once. Well, most breeds anyway. (I would believe that chows would be one exception) I'm certain my husky would never hurt anyone. And I'm certain that someone, somewhere has a husky that will kill anyone and everyone on sight..

My dalmation only wants to kill people it doesn't know. I've had to save the meter man twice. Are dalmations agressive?? Naa.. But mine is. Go figure. And he is a nice, gentle dog if I introduce him to you.. He'll love you to pieces, but if you just wander into our back yard, He'll have your ass.

And, for the record, "dalmations are overly hyper, pee everywhere, have skin trouble, go blind and deaf" is the general concensus for them...

Mine is very calm, can see fine, hear fine, doesn't pee where he shouldn't pee.. but he does have sensitive skin. So every stereotype isn't true.

A dog's attitude generally reflects that of its owner.

Yeah, my tabby cat lives at my house and the corgi belongs to both my g/f and myself. People say that Corgis are one-owner pets and have bad attitudes and are antisocial, but Bert is none of those things.

Quoted post[/post]]
I had some ferrets, those can be made social too - but they take a lot of effort. But when I had 2 pugs, 3 cats and a hamster, I was stretched too thin for giving attention. I'll never do that again. It's one pet or none.

I had a ferret, Sassy, and she was very playful. We would let her run around the kitchen and she would try to play with our cat, Chiquita. Chiquita was scared of Sassy, and would hiss and run when the ferret jumped on her back. I just wish I would have given Sassy more time to play. I played with her or let her run around for at least an hour, almost all the time, but sometimes I didn't have the time between school and work, etc.

What kind of cat is big? I mean bigger than normal housecats? I've seen a couple before, and that's the kind of cat I want. I also want a German Shepherd. But that's it for me.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it's called a Minx or something. I want a BIG black cat. Like the size of a small/medium dog. And not fat.

the only cats I know of that are that big are wildcats.

You're probably thinking of a Manx, which I believe are shirttail related to the cougar and mountain lion.

It's like a cross between some wild cat and a domesticated cat. And they are big. They got the larger traits of both species kind like a "liger".

EDIT: Maybe I'll just take a hike in the mountains and catch a Lynx for myself. I've always wanted one. Too bad they are endangered species (I'm pretty sure anyways.)

cLiCkY for all you ever wanted to know about manx.. You can read till your eyeballs bleed if you so choose.

**edit**
The first paragraph says they are around 10 lbs... Probably not the cat you are thinking it is...

ALSO... THIS has got to be one of the coolest house-cat breeds I've ever seen.

midas.jpg
mirror.jpg

I would rather have a "tall" cat than a "stocky" one. But I would like it to be built more like a bobcat or lynx. Maybe a little stocky or muscular, but I'd prefer head and shoulders above a regular cat.

IM NOT READING ALL OF THIS.

Kids are fucking mean as shit these days. It's the parents. And every other kid that I know besides mine hits me at one point or another.

Like my friends 2 year old. She trys to beat me with anything she can find. But then again, I'll do it back to her. She learned it from her parents fighting.

Any animal doesn't deserve to be killed without a moral reason..like it was already dying.

I forgot, the only animal/mammal whatever the fuck it is that deserves to be wiped ff the planet are deer. Those little bastards have put me in near death situations. One of those ugly shits ran into me head on while doing 55 on my quad. Too many numerous dents from the dumb pieces of shit running into the side of my cars.

Back to big cats though.

One of my friends has the biggest fucking cat. I didn't really know him well at the time and he just moved into the apartment above my friends', anyway we were on the porch drinking and smoking. I was completely smashed. But I got up to go check on the kids, I was all FUCKED UP, but I know what I saw. I walked in the house, checked to make sure the kids were still asleep then took a piss. Walked into the kitchen to get another 12 pack out of the fridge. I stopped dead in my tracks, saw this 55 lb cat and turned around, turned back and it was still there looking at me.

I walked outside and said to the girl who rents the apartment

"Uhh, there's a [i}BIG[/i] ass cat next to your forman grill"

She looked at me, started laughing and continued to hit the bowl.

"No seriously, there is a monstrous cat in your kitchen"

So she got up like I was stupid and I accompanied her into the kitchen, only to find this BIG motherfucker licking the Forman grill.

Then she puked, went upstairs and the kid came and got his cat.

Back