we got horse killers in colorado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love cats! the only problem is that i'm allergic to them :cry: my parents have 4 pure bred Burmise. all are between 10 and 12. the smallest one is about 6 lbs.. she's the oldest(at 12).. the biggest is about 15, and he's the youngest(at 10).. they are all extremely friendly, very soft and relitively intellegent.. aside from my favorite.. nibbles..

that cat is as dumb as a brick, but the coolest cat you'll ever meet. he'll follow you around the house, lay on your stomach(if you're laying on your back) or your lap if you sit down; and just sit there purring. if you ignore him for about 20 mins, he'll go lay in between you and the tv, and roll around on his back, and just stare at you. it's funny as hell. he loves lasers too :)

Leave it to Hondaswap for a thread that starts out being about losing horsepower, leads to Pussy, and goes onto 3 pages.

Quoted post[/post]]
i love cats! the only problem is that i'm allergic to them :cry: my parents have 4 pure bred Burmise. all are between 10 and 12. the smallest one is about 6 lbs.. she's the oldest(at 12).. the biggest is about 15, and he's the youngest(at 10).. they are all extremely friendly, very soft and relitively intellegent.. aside from my favorite.. nibbles..

my mom is allergic to cats
if you get the cat as a kitten then you will usually build up an immunity or at least a resistance to them
she only gets effected if the cat gets right in her face
other than that shes fine

Quoted post[/post]]
that cat is as dumb as a brick, but the coolest cat you'll ever meet. he'll follow you around the house, lay on your stomach(if you're laying on your back) or your lap if you sit down; and just sit there purring. if you ignore him for about 20 mins, he'll go lay in between you and the tv, and roll around on his back, and just stare at you. it's funny as hell. he loves lasers too :)

sounds like one of my old cats
he was fat as hell (20lbs) but the most loveable animal ive ever seen :)

Back