we got linked by a hottie, part 2 :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 18 2003, 05:49 PM
I think shes like a 8 or so IMO.

Really I'd like to see any guy on here that has a better looking girl/wife seriously, but really looks aren't everything either.

your standards suck.

lol

you too james. christ...

pic contest... hrm... maybe we should have a "post your girl" thread :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 18 2003, 03:33 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Dec 18 2003, 05:49 PM
I think shes like a 8 or so IMO.

Really I'd like to see any guy on here that has a better looking girl/wife seriously, but really looks aren't everything either.

your standards suck.

lol

you too james. christ...

pic contest... hrm... maybe we should have a "post your girl" thread :D

My standards don't suck, I'm just logical.

And really, it isn't all looks for me, and no I'm not fat or ugly in any way, and I don't do fat chicks, or even a chick that would be a 7 on my scale.

She really isn't hot enough for the 3rd input, but I would probably idb it. I will give her a 5. She isn't the hottest but I have seen uglier.

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 18 2003, 11:20 PM
She really isn't hot enough for the 3rd input, but I would probably idb it.

ummmmm

idb IS 3rd input

No shit there. She isnt really hot enough to deserve it, but I would probably do it anyways.

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 19 2003, 12:38 AM
No shit there. She isnt really hot enough to deserve it, but I would probably do it anyways.

ah... ok i get it now .... didnt follow what you were saying at all the first time

my scale: 1, seriously.. she's fucking ugly and why did you rate her a 6 B, she isnt titless, 11 and doesnt look like a boy..

254034_13_full.jpg

Back