We have No Cool Cars here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

DSC00665.sized.jpg

DSC00670.sized.jpg

DSC00673.sized.jpg

DSC00675.sized.jpg

DSC00676.sized.jpg

DSC00679.sized.jpg

i've been through omaha before....... didn't see very many cars tho*(i think it was like 10 in the morning one time, and like 9 the other), and definitely didn't see any porsche carrera gt's

Quoted post[/post]]
I am going to Roll the Lancer through this Summer. I should have the 18's and the Tein Springs for it next week.

In my oppinion. . . 18in. rims are rice. . .

Word.

In my opinion the EP3 is a Mini Mini Van that should be used as a Door Wedge. And is a worthless Automobile that is a Shame to the Civic Si name. But thats just our opinions right. They mean nothing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I am going to Roll the Lancer through this Summer. I should have the 18's and the Tein Springs for it next week.

In my oppinion. . . 18in. rims are rice. . .

Word.

In my opinion the EP3 is a Mini Mini Van that should be used as a Door Wedge. And is a worthless Automobile that is a Shame to the Civic Si name. But thats just our opinions right. They mean nothing.

yeah lol! :mrgreen:

on a stock motor.. not to mention.. the k20 has torque in every gear.. and feels amazing to drive.. it feels like its pulling hard all the time.. it really represents the next generation of hondas.. and a new level of potential.

Sticks and stones may hurt me. . . but words will never hurt me!

if honda didn't think the EP Si was worth putting the name on, then they wouldn't have.

IIRC, CarAudiophile, yours was just a STD :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
if honda didn't think the EP Si was worth putting the name on, then they wouldn't have.

IIRC, CarAudiophile, yours was just a STD :wink:

No Honda put their name on it because they were idiots. I am sorry I drove a EP3 with the basic upgrades and it was boring as hell. I banged that bitch off the Rev limiter all the time because its too low. Its ugly. Looks like with a strong gust of wind it will blow over..

Please don't get me started on the Ep3. I will be a mean person and don't want to be.

And yes my Hatch was a STD. Hence why is was bought originally for 200 bucks with a snapped timing belt.

i've never seen that in white before. looks real hot. most the ones i've seen were that silver/grey

after finally seeing one of these in person a few months ago i have to say that pictures do not and probably can not do the GT justice
the car is just rediculously hot
when i saw it my mind pretty much went blank and the only thought was "wow....."

anyway nice find :thumbsup:

Well for the record, I love EP3s. That said, I'm not a big fan of the GT3.

It's beautiful, and a technological masterpeice - yes. But there are other cars to be had in the same range of ingenuity and design calibre.

For an actual car to drive the Ford GT42 makes more sense and is more ... dare I say... Practical. the Saleen S7, or the other swept-line ultra exotics are a more rewarding drive and since your parts have to be hand made everytime they break or wear anyway, might as well be on a first name basis with the designer :)

Back