We have No Cool Cars here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Porsche GT3
porschegt307.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT
carreragt06.jpg

I'm gonna have to cite you for putting too much sex in your post....

I'd actually take the GT3 over the Carrera. Probably cheaper to insure too.

20040907181456.jpg

lighter than the GT3.

i mean the logos are painted on to reduce wind resistance, and i think they past a law that says red rims are jdm

Yeah I do want more pictures of a Carerra GT.

DAMN. I thought seeing a Lambo Gallardo (sp?) was a treat, but holy cow, that is nice. How did it sound? It was intresting watching Jay Leno trying to get this beast to 200mph on a track.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I am going to Roll the Lancer through this Summer. I should have the 18's and the Tein Springs for it next week.

In my oppinion. . . 18in. rims are rice. . .

Word.

In my opinion the EP3 is a Mini Mini Van that should be used as a Door Wedge. And is a worthless Automobile that is a Shame to the Civic Si name. But thats just our opinions right. They mean nothing.

18s 19s 20s whatever it maybe IMO isnt rice if it's lighter then the stock sized wheels.
When you go from a 16" wheel to a 19" wheel and gain 10lbs each wheel IMO RICE.

However, when you go from a 16x7" wheel to a 19x9.5" wheel and manage to keep the weight the same if not cut back on weight then it's not rice.

I went from a 17x7" rear wheel to a 19x9.5" rear wheel in the end I shaved off about 1 lb. rice? I think not. if I spent the extra money on some volks I could have shaved off 5+ lbs each wheel. Too bad they run about $3800-4000 with tires.

Back