We made a pic request thread on OT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 29 2004, 12:28 AM
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:withstupid:

damn sorry non OT' ers :( Register or somin to see if guess. Someone on here start a pic request thread (everyone tells u what to take a pic of)

*sigh*

I miss the West side. Spokane just isnt the same, goddamnit. Have fun in Pierce County you sonofabitch! :)

Well, I go to school at EWU, 15 miles away from Spo-kompton. And my parents just moved over here. So free room and board for the summer > living in tweakerville USA aka Bonney Lake. I do miss the west side though, y'know... somting about tree being green makes sense to me. Go figure. :lol:

Back